Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM Lenders Global
Exclamation 
-HYIP reviews- HYIP Global Lenders:

Good morning to all. I am very happy, as it seems very slowly the industry gradually will awaken. It's been only a week since my last analysis AD1, so that's good news. I am very happy for those people who read my first analysis of DragonBTC and could make a profit the first few days. As I said AD1 is only recommended investing the early days and choose short plans, and then always reinvest profits only to minimize losses. This I always recommend to people who do not have referrals, as developers or people with many referrals earn maximum profit thanks to that, which is why I always recommend to people who only use their investment to make profit, always invest the profit, not more. Well, my short analysis today is a bit special, because the admin of this program was the one who created the first program in which I started in the HYP many months ago, and therefore because of this and the recommendation of a good friend, I decided to spend a few days to try this new project. Yes, we are talking about Lenders Global. At first glance the design of the program and its script is nice, but nothing more. We have seen thousands of programs like this, so in theory it should not impress many, but what is really interesting is what's inside it and is an administrator with experience in this business, and with many projects on his back, as United Swiss Banks, whose last project had a life expectancy of 30 days, and really, for AD1, that's fine, and not only that, in many previous projects he always made many of hisinvestors obtain a lot of benefit, we are talking about a program that you could recoup losses from other programs easily in a couple of days. The admin has slowly begun its promotion and now, even though investment plans seem very high, no big investors who can cause a short-term problem, even so, I always recommend investing in the first three plans, no more. For now, I think it is the best option to invest if you want to earn profit quickly, I still recommend moderate amounts of money to invest, please let the program grow and not be greedy.

Refferal comisión: 5%.
Payments processors: Advcash, Payeer, Bitcoin and Perfectmoney.
Investment plans: 125% After 1 day,  70% daily for 2 days, 300% after 3 days, etc...
(There have been people who have confused and have not understood the plans. The plans offer a benefit depending on the size of your investment. Just check -plans- in the site)

[Image: 9jngcg.jpg]

My investment:

[Image: 28usl07.jpg]

https://www.lendersglobal.com

PROS:

-Good admin with long exp in the past.
-Support really fast in questions/doubts.
-Payments fast within 1-6 hours max, but...
-Plans who offer to you high profit but...

CONS:

-... even though the payments are fast, always any investors prefer instant payments.
-... Investment plans really offer much benefit, it is why huge amounts of money invested and greedy people could be a big problem even if the admin is very good.
Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it. This project looks good, but I am not a fan of A1D projects,  mainly these times...

Next time please follow the given example to open a thread: http://forum.instantscamalert.com/showthread.php?tid=1
Here you can place your referral link as well, and then we can discuss as usual Smile
(07-24-2016, 09:36 PM)admin Wrote: Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it. This project looks good, but I am not a fan of A1D projects,  mainly these times...

Next time please follow the given example to open a thread: http://forum.instantscamalert.com/showthread.php?tid=1
Here you can place your referral link as well, and then we can discuss as usual Smile

I told you in private about the referral link and well, overall this is an opinion and a short analysis of the project, not a description, that's why I don't followed the example, but even so, thank you very much for your opinion.  Wink
Guys, don't reinvest in LendersGlobal. Some people reported pendings in MMG and the admin don't answer my messages. Let's wait, okay? I put it in -hold- .
Last check for this program:Tuesday, 26 July 2016

A few of  "pending withdrawal"-messages in forums.

Status is changed to
WAITING

Please be careful with new invests

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards TheWall
Check for this site:Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
 TheWall