Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM Charisma - charisma.finance
Description:
Private investments and the experience of professional traders - this combination enables enterprising individuals around the world to have their money work for them. Today, when online trading technology goes through the stage of explosive development, this type of partnership becomes more and more relevant.
It hasn't been long since the term "cryptocurrency" caught on online, and now we read in the news about coffee shops accepting bitcoins. However, making sense of all the newest trends and most important developments in the cryptocurrency trading market is a daily task that only dedicated professionals can accomplish consistently.

We have literally millions of successful trades under our collective belt, as well as hundreds of satisfied clients whose profits have grown rapidly thanks to our expertise and effort. With us, your earnings will be securely protected by our team of highly competent information security experts. Using cutting edge methods and the strongest encryption methods available, they make the system that stores your money immune to any potential attack.

Investment plans:
min. 8% daily for 15 calendar days
min. 115% after 7 days
min. 300% after 45 days

Accepted e-wallets:
AdvCash, Bitcoin, Okpay, Payeer, Litecoin

Type of withdrawals: manually, up to 12 hours

Referral system: starting at 8%

Active investment: 
The amount of 200 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2625028->U15365690. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 449, instant.. Date: 07:41 29.10.17. Batch: 192855303.

[Image: 728x90-charisma.finance-big.gif]

Clear link: https://charisma.finance/
Join with my referral link: https://charisma.finance/?ref=instant
My withdrawal was processed within minutes:

The amount of 16 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U16013901->U2625028.
Memo: API Payment. Invoice 661, instant.. Date: 09:27 30.10.17. Batch: 192969661.
Charisma looks good, site is well prepaered. 

Time for a little invest, I am in with 200 too.

So I wish us luck.  Cool

TheWall

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paid within 1 hour:

30.10.2017 17:18
Internal system transfer
Completed

From [email protected]

Amount +16.00 USD
The admin is paying quite fast, so I invested +200$ today. Fingers crossed Wink
(10-31-2017, 11:56 AM)admin Wrote: The admin is paying quite fast, so I invested +200$ today. Fingers crossed Wink

Program looks good. I wanted to invest in Litecoin but the site keeps generating "old" Litecoin wallet addresses and therefore I can't send funds to it (ledger Nano S refused to do this) 
Contacted support, they responded fast but are not able/willing to fix it. 

Too bad, I'm gonno skip this one. 

Good luck for anyone who invested!
(11-01-2017, 07:27 AM)Vertje Wrote: Program looks good. I wanted to invest in Litecoin but the site keeps generating "old" Litecoin wallet addresses and therefore I can't send funds to it (ledger Nano S refused to do this) 
Contacted support, they responded fast but are not able/willing to fix it. 

Too bad, I'm gonno skip this one. 

Good luck for anyone who invested!

Thanks for information.
Btw Charisma is paying quite fast, I waited less than an hour today...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My third deposit, fingers crossed!

Status
Completed
Date
today, 18:06
Payment system
Advcash USD
Amount
200.00 USD
Batch number
d310b17f-a5cb-41e0-9ed2-72100611e141
Changed
today, 18:06
Yesterday I withdrew in LTC. Then I tried to invest again, but something went wrong. Few times. I contacted online support, get info that they worked on it. Then I tried few mins ago, nothing new. I give up. Thanks for two succesful cycles.
Last check for this program: Sunday, 26 November 2017

A few of "pending withdrawal"-messages in forums.

Status is changed to
WAITING

Please be careful with new invests

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards TheWall