Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Discussion
Black-white and bitcoin paradise is with proper design and with good server ...
Aren't you a troll? Answer is not necessary Wink
By the way check the scam list of other monitors, then we can discuss. You can understand this as warning.
why rcb pending reason
http://prntscr.com/d0deoj
(10-29-2016, 08:29 AM)vinod123 Wrote: why rcb pending reason
http://prntscr.com/d0deoj

I waited till now due to fact that BTC transactions are sometimes slow, but now I asked the admin regarding your investment. I got no referral commission from your deposit.
hi , i have been with ISA for just a while but i really felt like you know what you are doing , if you don't mind, why not share with us next time on how you trade btc and maybe create a forum to discuss with us on what time to buy or sell btc , i am sure many readers on ISA is also quite interested in things like that . it will be of great help . thank you ^^
(04-04-2017, 02:19 PM)jacobD Wrote: hi , i have been with ISA for just a while but i really felt like you know what you are doing , if you don't mind, why not share with us next time on how you trade btc and maybe create a forum to discuss with us on what time to buy or sell btc , i am sure many readers on ISA is also quite interested in things like that . it will be of great help . thank you ^^

You have seen the name of this Thread?
Declined projects

This is not a discussionsthread about btc-trading.

Post moved

TheWall
(04-04-2017, 02:19 PM)jacobD Wrote: hi , i have been with ISA for just a while but i really felt like you know what you are doing , if you don't mind, why not share with us next time on how you trade btc and maybe create a forum to discuss with us on what time to buy or sell btc , i am sure many readers on ISA is also quite interested in things like that . it will be of great help . thank you ^^

It depends on course and currency you have. For example I am having just USD now (btc-e.com) and the course is quite high comparing when I sold BTC last time (1068.5). So I am waiting for downfall - like few days ago Wink
I do not trade each day, but I am active when I see significant changes, maybe 2-3 times a month.
Hi admin, the wall (my lovely madam) and my fellows ISA forum...
I have an idea that maybe you can consider it. My idea is you can add the section that talk about the tips to choose a good plan to invest. Actually, I have read them much flow at your chatroom and I think it is very unfortunate if the great tips are only shared in chatrooms, because in chatrooms those will disappear by the time. But if those are made in the certain section then those will be well documented and can give a lot of benefits for new members like me. So, the admin and my lovely madam, Baupaid, and also between members can share their oppinions base on their experience about choosing hyip. Perhaps, admin also can share his six sense too. Wink Meanwhile, the newbie members, like me, can put a lot of benefits to entry the hyip industry with well prepare.
That's is just an idea from me, and I'm so sorry because I have louzy grammar.
I am sorry for late answer.
Yes, the chat is rolling faster, hard to find some information, but I do not think that we should keep messaging here because some hyips are very hot & fast and the rest is still relative. Even promising can collapse after few days, nobody can predict the human factor... Also, writing here is not as comfortable as in chat where enough to push a button... If you are sure about a hyip, you can open a thread, then we can start discussing under that Smile
I joined gcprofits.com on 8/May for one cycle. I need one more withdrawal to reach BEP.
I played royalbitinv.com and btcclock.io for one cycle in past days and joined mindence.tech 2 days ago.
Playing some hyips without insurance and attention can be really fruitful till the main market is down.

Trading coins is also not bad choice nowadays even I do not do it, or just keep some btcs to have higher value Wink