Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Loanbit - loanbit.net
Description:
LoanBit grants loans to SMEs who are in need of short-term loans to expand their business within a very short time and as banks take a long time to process applications to grant a loan, we use a Blockchain based business model to make sure your business gets access to funds within 3 business days. Want to know how we operate? Read more about LoanBit Proprietary Limited here
LoanBit operates only with Bitcoin as it’s one of the most robust financial systems available in the market today. If you’re new to Bitcoin, please visit our Bitcoin Basics page
LoanBit uses its own financial resources as well as funds collected via our online platform to grant loans to SMEs. If you’re a LoanBit registered user and you have Bitcoins sitting in your wallet without any movement, you can use them wisely by placing them into our loan pool where you will receive a stable daily return. Read through our Guide to make sure you understand how we operate. If you understand our business concept and you’re ready to use our platform, you can take a look at LoanBit Interest Rates for our registered users.

Investment plans:
2% daily for 7 days | 2.5% daily for 14 days | 3% daily for 21 days | 4% daily for 28 days

Accepted e-wallets: 
Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals:
instant - no timeframe in FAQ
min. withdrawal: 0.001BTC

Referral system: 4-2-1%

Active investment:
9/14/2017 01:33:33am0.03918000 BTCCompleteAddress: 3P4pFW7sAvXERuksmt9BKbHgGVzr3J4G5XTX
ID: a2c856c0c972d9ed1f0cd0ae7df2c7870d14fddec6682c4b44ac5a1fcf672440
[Image: 728x90.gif]

Clear link:
https://loanbit.net/
Join with my referral link: https://loanbit.net/?ref=LB82667184
I sent the active insurance back to admin - 3BTC today. This kind of projects we need!
And now the withdrawals are pending. It seems the admin waited just for 3btc to be returned...