Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Hashgate - hashgate.net
Description:
HashGate Limited is an investment club revolutionising the digital coin trading market through investment robots trading over 100 cryptocurrencies. 

Despite appearances, cryptocurrency is a lot more than just a bunch of digital numbers that people have assigned monetary value to. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin allow for a decentralised public ledger system, which is collectively known as the Blockchain. The cryptographic Blockchain technology is the power source behind Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and all the other bitcoin alternatives and is what makes them “cryptocurrencies”. 
By having the right information at the right time, and understanding how the market will respond to the information, it becomes all too easy to stay head of trends and accurately predict whether cryptocurrencies will rise or fall. On top of having this fundamental analysis, HashGate Limited offers complete technical analysis with a cutting-edge modern automatic system.

Investment plans:
0.16-0.2% hourly.

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin only

Type of withdrawals: instant
Principal available for withdraw after 72 hours at 5% fee.

Referral system: 
normal investors: 5-2-1%
representatives: 10-4-2%

Active investment:
Deposit
0.06000000 BTC
Jul-8-2017 04:07:06 PM

[Image: Hashgate-728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://hashgate.net/
Join with my referral link: https://hashgate.net/?ref=instant
The withdrawals are no longer instant, I am very disappointed.