Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade BTC
Many of you asked about opening such thread in the past in another threads, so here we are.

The hyip market is down (summer 2017). The situation is close to circumstances when LibertyReserve collapsed. But why the situation is better now?
Just because there are several cryptocurrencies to trade.
I remember when I bought my first BTC 2 years ago at 600$, and last year it fell down  to 200~250$ and saw giants like Google trading with unbelievable amounts even movements was little and they earned millions. But now... It is the best time to earn some cash for mortal players within few hours or days thanks to extreme movements on btc market or growing cryptocurrencies.

To do not have just empty words I attach a screenshot about my trading.

I sold 6 btc yesterday at 2690$ and today bought at 2648$. So I can say that I earned 250$ within a day. Do you think, is it better than playing hyips? 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-21-2017, 06:41 PM)admin Wrote: Many of you asked about opening such thread in the past in another threads, so here we are.

The hyip market is down (summer 2017). The situation is close to circumstances when LibertyReserve collapsed. But why the situation is better now?
Just because there are several cryptocurrencies to trade.
I remember when I bought my first BTC 2 years ago at 600$, and last year it fell down  to 200~250$ and saw giants like Google trading with unbelievable amounts even movements was little and they earned millions. But now... It is the best time to earn some cash for mortal players within few hours or days thanks to extreme movements on btc market or growing cryptocurrencies.

To do not have just empty words I attach a screenshot about my trading.

I sold 6 btc yesterday at 2690$ and today bought at 2648$. So I can say that I earned 250$ within a day. Do you think, is it better than playing hyips? 

awaiting buy in dip.. I have tried to make some profit in hyip indstry but overall actually not satisfy..the only insane for me was when I participate in DAO Token June 2016...with $20 ETH @12 and we know what happen with DAO, at that time made me really frustated..so I ignore my poloniex account and almost forget my eth for one year...once june 2017 I open, ETH skyrocket to >$350... I gain >2800%...I feel a little bit hype...and continue with hyipe industry again also focuser on trading crypto....just share...
It has to be said that it's also not easy/fast money, especially if a person has no idea about volatility/trading basics, it's easy to lose money if you decided to buy some coin & it went down really fast (dump). such thing is pretty common for crypto. But you need to stay updated on any news that you might see in the media about some coins & their dev teams, this can help see the potential. It's also good to follow other pro-traders in Tradingview & see their forecasts for some coins. Learn & treat this very serious, then you will get the results. I am happy with mine, but I want to grow more in this respect.
I agree that trading is not riskfree, but in this word everything is risky. Yeah, time is needed, mainly if you would like to make several transactions a day, but for example I buy or sell just once a day when I see bigger difference. This is just a hobby for me, and I am absolutely not a pro. But I enjoy btc trading, because I own enough volume from both currencies and trade just if I see the needed movement.
Following the news in btc word is really important, but usually we can't be fast enough to save or earn maximal margin when something big happens; but at least we can reduce losses or earn something.

Today I bought 6 btc at 2626$ and sold at 2672$ = 276$
So today and yesterday I made together 500$
Sure, pro guys earn much more, but now it is very hard to earn such amounts in hyips, so trading is still better at the moment.
Today it was not as good as previous days, but small profit was made:
bought 6btc at 2651$ and sold at 2672$ = 126$
Admin, what trader you use?
btc-e.com, but here the value of BTC is the lowest here on the market.
poloniex.com is also known, just I do not have any experience with it.
Hi, thanks for having opened this thread (as I told you) I'm new in this world and I'm trying to learn...I started in late 2016 buying 2 BTC around 650€... I've been playing on hyip but I'm not sure it's a good bargain, even you're making a great job in monitoring and with the insurance issue...maybe trading could be better; my tutor in this (he's my brother in law, and he's used to crypto coins from the beginning of the era), suggested me to trade on Poloniex...good rates...I've bought some ETH and left them there, waiting for events...During my first 6 months in crypto coins world, best profits came from the "just to wait and see" strategy, more than a daily trading...best wishes...fabrizie
Hello Everybody! Big Grin Big Grin

Which platform do you use for trade cryptocurrency?

I am watching https://localbitcoins.com, but I feel that this is not the best option. 

I am thinking too in Payeer platform, they have an option for currency exchange.

I appreciate your help.

Daniel Loayza
I use Kraken.com, easy SEPA wire transfer if you live in Europe, Kraken uses a German bank-account (Fidor). Kraken is US based but has the highest EUR/BTC volume
Kraken seems pretty stable and has a lot of security issues so I think it is a 'safe' exchange but you need to send them some verification if you want to deposit/withdraw large sums of money

Besides kraken.com, I use Btc-e.com; very basic trading platform, less strict on identification. Btc-e.com is there already for many years but nevertheless I can't vouch for them since they are from Russia (no insult to the fellow Russians) but I'm not a fan of some governmental/business ties/laws.

So hopefully this will help