Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade BTC
Thanks for share Vertje! and Admin too! (some messages before) Big Grin Big Grin
(06-25-2017, 01:21 PM)fabrizie Wrote: During my first 6 months in crypto coins world, best profits came from the "just to wait and see" strategy, more than a daily trading...best wishes...fabrizie

I agree, mainly because its price is the highest ever and we can lose some bucks by trading in case of unexpected moves like in past week. But again, it is worth to wait and the purchase can bring profit in some extra days.

I bought 21BTC at 2467$ on 30/June  and sold at 2486$ 3/July (399$)
Bought 12 BTC at 2450 on  30/June and sold at 2550$ 4/July (1200$)
I haven't made any transaction in these days, but I wonder how deep can fall btc...
±100$ or even bigger movements can sometimes pain Wink
And what will happen in August, who knows...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-29-2017, 10:42 AM)Vertje Wrote: Besides kraken.com, I use Btc-e.com; very basic trading platform, less strict on identification. Btc-e.com is there already for many years but nevertheless I can't vouch for them since they are from Russia (no insult to the fellow Russians) but I'm not a fan of some governmental/business ties/laws.

So hopefully this will help

Is it wrong to give myself some credits  Angel
I feel sorry if you lost money/coins there, I never expected that btc-e would go down like this...
I still can't believe that btc-e is gone. It handled 10% of btc market which is huge volume. How can US authorities make such loss for everybody? What they wanted to achieve? There was a possibility to steal money and they did it, again.
Btc-e had to be just reorganized, accounts had to be verified and that's all.
But stealing is easier, right...
Hello Everybody! Big Grin Big Grin

I am trading Bitcoins with my Payeer account in this moment. It is realy easy, you can exchange USD to BTC or BTC to USD in the exchange section instantly if you pick any offer and buy. You can make your offer too (It is not instant, you must wait for someone buy your offer)

I am looking for a similar option for Ethereum and Litecoin.

Somebody in this forun know somethig?

Thanks!

DL
(07-29-2017, 09:18 AM)admin Wrote: I still can't believe that btc-e is gone. It handled 10% of btc market which is huge volume. How can US authorities make such loss for everybody? What they wanted to achieve? There was a possibility to steal money and they did it, again.
Btc-e had to be just reorganized, accounts had to be verified and that's all.
But stealing is easier, right...

Maybe There is still some hope:

More detailed information about what happened to the BTC-e service.
On July 25, 11:00 the FBI staff came to the data center where our server equipment was located and seized all equipment, the servers contained databases and purses of our service.
Almost for 6 days we could not get from our hosting provider the sane information, what happened to our servers because of this information we publish only now.
July 28, the domain was confiscated.
To date, part of the service facility was arrested by the FBI
The next update will include information on what options are available to restore the service, and also the procedure for obtaining funds, in the event that the service is not started. In the current situation, if the service is not started before the end of August, then from September 1 we will start the process of refund. In the next 1-2 weeks, we will evaluate and publish information about how much money fell into the hands of the FBI and what amount of funds is available for return.
For all those who buried us, I will remind you that the service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it. The funds will be returned to everyone!
Arrest of the Russian Vinnyk Alexandra: Officially declare - Alexander was never the head or employee of our service.
Sincerely btc-e
(07-31-2017, 01:25 PM)Vertje Wrote: More detailed information about what happened to the BTC-e service.

Thanks for sharing this. The hope dies last, but I am skeptical because such situation already happened in the past already. But who knows, fingers crossed.
Yeah I feel you. Besides that, we have seen so many excuses in the HYIP industry that I'm kinda skeptical about this statement.
Well let's hope BTC-e will be back! Hope you did not lost too much? Maybe use something from the extra insurance to recover you losses? You where good for us, so I have no problem if you do so.
Thanks for your words, but our insurance reserve can cover just so small part of my loss so I won't touch it.
I found that message on tweeter and mmgp, but no fresh update at all, just tons of messages from btc-e users.
Once the servers and wallets are seized, it is almost impossible to save even small part of amount if the system contains "washed money". So, it is good to hear such positive messages from the staff, but the reality is always harder.
Please update us if you found some news.