Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade BTC
(08-01-2017, 05:52 PM)admin Wrote: Thanks for your words, but our insurance reserve can cover just so small part of my loss so I won't touch it.
I found that message on tweeter and mmgp, but no fresh update at all, just tons of messages from btc-e users.
Once the servers and wallets are seized, it is almost impossible to save even small part of amount if the system contains "washed money". So, it is good to hear such positive messages from the staff, but the reality is always harder.
Please update us if you found some news.

Too bad you lost that much! 

New update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063529.0

Current information: 

1. We were able to access our databases and purses, we currently assess data and balance sheets Coin, this information will be made public before the end of next week. 

2. We reaffirm that fundamental fiatnye flow enters the service via Mayzus Financial Services Ltd and at the moment they are arrested. 

Yours faithfully support btc-e
I also check their twitter page to know what is happening. There are some positive news, but nothing at all: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075551.0
But I hope they really can do it, I will be fine with 45-50% compensation as well Wink
Yes, because of high volatility of cryptocurrencies it is interesting to try, but again, for hobby. Not only BTC, but other also. Fe
w years ago I have tried etoro, but there were changes of 1-2% daily. They now have six cryptos listed. And I left stocksand moved to cryptos. But first trades of cryptos I made on Bitstamp. Also, before high fees, on Coinbase. And few months ago I transfered some to Poloniex.
My results:Bitstamp doubled, Coinbase doubled. Etoro covered 50% of loss of stock exchange. Poloniex 20% profit in USD, loss in BTC because I bought some cryptos with middle daily volume trading. And last steps were transfer of some BTC to neo and iota. And now I am waiting. ?
Now I left WEX definitely. This is the second situation when most of us are losing money due to their "business style". No positive changes after a week of wallet maintenance, nobody can withdraw BTC nor similar, frequent coins. ZEC is available to withdraw instantly, but the course is shamelessly high, so by buying ZEC you lose approx. 50%. But 50% is still better than 0, so I exchanged a said good buy for these Russian scammers...
Trading BTC is much more profitable than other coin since it's absolutely stable and top rated companies are now accepting bitcoin payment so if you want to trade this can use FreshForex broker as they are now giving 300% deposit bonuses.

[Image: G8BzNEb.png]