Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Btg-ltd - btg-ltd.com
Description:
A Way To Build Your Future

We are a cryptocurrency investment company offering profitable and stable trading solutions through our investment platform which works for our members in automatic mode. In other words, our members are only required to make a deposit and withdraw profits. The complex part of the profits generating process is tackled by our group of traders who are specialized in bitcoin and alternative coins trading. Our team of professional traders is always focused on identifying the right timing for trade entry to maximize the company's income and our members' profits. We offer a chance for those who are not familiar with trading, to earn good profits by investing their own bitcoins into the rapidly growing cryptocurrency industry. We offer 6 different investment plans for our users to choose from in a way that perfectly suits them. 

You will Get Income Every Minute!
This is the reason we have employed a cutting-edge and easy to use platform with extensive infra-structure allowing everyone to start investing in few easy steps. It is enough to invest just 0.01 BTC to make sure it’s true. Even with such a tiny deposit, you will be able to see how it works: you will get your first income in 60 seconds already! 
Our clients can enjoy their Bitcoin growing each and every minute. Once you have become an active investor, a minutely interest rate in the range of 3% up to 6% daily will be applied to your investment.
All plans are principal included, this means you cannot request your deposit back. 

Investment plans:
3-6% daily forever, depending on invested amount
min. withdrawal: 0.0001BTC

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin-only project

Type of withdrawals: instant

Referral system: one level - 5%
Representatives: 10%
No deposit required to receive referral commissions.

Active investment:
6/2/2017 05:14:30pm
0.04190000 BTC
Complete
Address: 32pUK7u5kHXZGwEFXWM4cN3VazmXNkKh45
TX ID: 02f6d625d09ffd95bf9ca636b1e00e0b8fb2ac5875da4a6688803614fe4248e5
Withdrawal ID: CWBF3XWXISBAXV1PNB6ATFFQRH
[Image: leaderboard.gif]

Clear link: https://btg-ltd.com/
Join with my referral link: https://btg-ltd.com/ref/instant
I have a dejavu feeling, plus some negative marks - check the attachment. I recommend to play this game with low amounts, or just watch to see the development.
Be careful, guys. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)