Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Bitpay - bitpay.top
Description:
We trade the basic crypto currency on the world’s biggest crypto currency markets. Due to the growing interest to crypto currency means all over the world, our business reveals a high demand for today. Consequently, it guarantees the employment of our company and provides opportunities for further development of our business in perspective. Our business is stable and is evolving every time with the development of crypto currency financial operations in a world economy.

Investment plans:
4% daily for 40 days, principal included
minimal deposit: 20$ / 0.012BTC
min. withdrawal: 1$ / 0.006BTC

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin, Advcash

Type of withdrawals: manual, max 72 hours

Referral system: 3 levels: 7-2-1%
You can earn referral commissions without active deposit.

Active investment:
  • Transaction ID:079ea57a-ac42-4e12-baa0-46bd810ed85b
  • To:[email protected]
  • Debited:-150.00 USD
  • Fee:No commission
  • Sent:150.00 USD
  • Note: Invoice #1242, instant

[Image: 728x90-en.gif]

Clear link: https://bitpay.top/
Join with my referral link: https://bitpay.top/?partner=instant
I got nice referral commissions yesterday, but I recommend to invest reasonable amounts because the admin should receive continuously growing inflow to keep the site alive for a long time...

On your wallet [email protected] AdvancedCash withdrawn 90.68 USD (batch: 5ce22183-498b-4e74-9a13-55e72ba22feb)
I tried to contact the admin of Bitpay since the inflow through ISA is much higher than the given insurance, so I asked for extra amount for us - no answer yet, interesting...
This is why I decided to disable RCB to reduce new inflow, maybe the admin will answer once he realizes my anti-campaign.