Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Robinhood - robinhood.global
Description:
RobinHood Global Investment Platform is designed by experts of ROBINHOOD INTERNATIONAL LTD registered and located in London (United Kingdom). The company has been professionally dealing with cryptocurrency trading for several years and invests its capital in promising altcoins.
Why altcoins, and not popular cryptocurrencies?
The rate of popular cryptocurrencies is persistently high and has low volatility. To earn investing in the well-known decentralized digital assets is quite risky.
Conversely, young alternative cryptocurrencies have a higher rate volatility, which with proper analysis and risk diversification enables to receive good profit in a short time.

Investment plans:
17.5% weekly for 9 weeks, ROI: 157.5%

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Payeer, Advcash, Nixmoney

Type of withdrawals: manual

Referral system: 
  • 20% from accruals of level 1 referrals
  • 3% from accruals of level 2 referrals
  • 2% from accruals of level 3 referrals
  • 1% from accruals of level 4 referrals
Active investment:
The amount of 500 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U12606773.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. User instant.. Date: 14:36 26.03.17. Batch: 170211487.

[Image: main_728_h_en.gif]

Clear link: https://robinhood.global/
Join with my referral link: https://robinhood.global/?ref=instant
20% ref commision........ lol
Referral Commission is paid on accruals. So read carefully before lough out loud Wink

@ISA
Robin changed Payouts from instant to manual mode. Plese update in main Thread
Thanks guys. Yeah, the refcom is coming just from earnings, so some cents each day Wink
First withdrawal, waited just few hours:

The amount of 87.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U12606773->U2625028.
Memo: API Payment. User instant.. Date: 00:40 03.04.17. Batch: 171382778.
Hi admin, like 99,99 or better 100 % of hyips are not really trading anything.
If I m wrong please correct me. So for my idea its not so important what they ""trade""?

regards  Michael Cool
Yeah, no real activity, max counting deposits Wink

BTW I moved robinhood.global from Outside hyips to Projects on ISA category. It is now listed on Normal listing and I recommend to play with "normal" amounts.
It seems Robinhoodllc reached the late stage of Razzleton, when the admin started to offer bonuses or high referral commissions for representatives.

Robinhoodllc offers 15% - 3% - 2% - 1% from referrals' deposits while basic members earn 10% - 3% - 2% - 1% from deposits. This is huge difference because referral commissions were paid just from earnings till 3/May 

Also, there is a new 5% deposit bonus if you reinvest from balance and 10% for new deposits... Why bonuses and why now? We can just discuss... 

The most important thing. Weekly investment plan is not available anymore, but daily, especially 2.5% for 70 days, ROI: 175%

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And the game is over now... unbelievable, no leader on the market...