Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance - General questions - Here you can ask about the rules and the handling
If you have a general questiion about the insurance or need help to understand the filling form, so you can ask here.

Better to claim the answers here as to post in the chat again and again.

TheWall
Hello admin, i just have 1 question :

For Example, I invest using PM processor, whereas the insurance of the listing program was Payeer eg $2000 Payeer.

Can I claim to be paid to My Payeer Account although I invest using PM or must be the same payment processor PM.

Thank You
(03-19-2017, 12:59 PM)indoinvestone Wrote: Hello admin, i just have 1 question :

For Example, I invest using PM processor, whereas the insurance of the listing program was Payeer eg $2000 Payeer.

Can I claim to be paid to My Payeer Account although I invest using PM or must be the same payment processor PM.

Normal the insurance is paid in this processor as the program admin have given the money to ISA
If you wish to get the insurance in an other processor , so it costs fee 3% for the processor changing.
It means that you get only 97% of your insurance sum.

++++++++++++++++++++

Example 1:

Program-Admin have given the insurance in Payeer.

1. Your insurance sum: Deposited $100 with PM, Withdraw $60 - your insurance sum is $40
In case of sharing 100% your insurance sum to get is $40.

You wish to pay out the insurance in PM. So you have changing fee 3% - and get $38.80 ($40- fee 3%)

2. Your insurance sum: Deposited $100 , Withdraw $60 - your insurance sum is $40
In case of sharing 80% your insurance sum to get is $32.

You wish to pay out the insurance in PM. So you have changing fee 3% - and get $31.04 ($32- fee 3%)

++++++++++++++++++++

Example 2:

Program-Admin have given the insurance in Payeer.

1. Your insurance sum: Deposited $100 with PM, Withdraw $60 - your insurance sum is $40
In case of sharing 100% your insurance sum to get is $40.

You wish to pay out the insurance in Payeer. So you have no changing fee - and get $40

2. Your insurance sum: Deposited $100 , Withdraw $60 - your insurance sum is $40
In case of sharing 80% your insurance sum to get is $32.

You wish to pay out the insurance in Payeer. So you have no changing fee  - and get $32

++++++++++++++++++++

It is not important, in which processor you have invested.

The basic processor in a insurance case is EVER the processor which the admin have used to give the insurance.

TheWall
Thanks so much for all the explanations dear mod.
Oke...I became more understanding now.
Hope this explanation was useful for other members
(03-19-2017, 11:33 AM)TheWall Wrote: If you have a general questiion about the insurance or need help to understand the filling form, so you can ask here.

Better to claim the answers here as to post in the chat again and again.

TheWall

Hi, Admin: I am confused about the operation of insurance program.  For example TY capital insurance expires in 6 days, what does it mean? Does it mean if I invest before the insurance expiration date, my deposit will be protected  even if TY capital suddently become scam or shut down after 6 days from now? Huh   Many thanks for your patiences
(10-12-2018, 04:31 AM)may0721 Wrote: Hi, Admin: I am confused about the operation of insurance program.  For example TY capital insurance expires in 6 days, what does it mean? Does it mean if I invest before the insurance expiration date, my deposit will be protected  even if TY capital suddently become scam or shut down after 6 days from now? Huh   Many thanks for your patiences

Hello may0721

Nice, that you have found the way in our forum

What is the responsibility of insurance?
The insurance should protect you against a total loss of your deposit in a period XY (20, 30, 50 or what has been agreed).
The insurance was developed to protect the users from greedy admins who close the program  in the first few days after the start of the program and cut off with the money of the users.

If the insurance period ends, the protection of your invest ends too.
If a program goes SCAM 10 days AFTER the end of the insurance, and you are not in profit, then you make loss - however, no total loss, which you have already received profits from the program.

Example 1:
Program ABC offers an investment plan with 3% daily and buys a listing here with 20 days insurance. You spend $100 on Day 1.
10 days after start the program is dead, the insurance is activated.
You have already paid out 3% for 10 days, a total of $ 30. On this time You're have a loss $70. The insurance will refund you this $70 full or pro rata.

Example 2:
Program ABC offers an investment plan with 3% daily and buys a listing here with 20 days insurance. You spend $100 on Day 1.
After 20 days, the insurance sum will be returned to the admin of the program.
On day 25 after start the program is dead.
You have already paid out 3% in this 25 days, totaling paid out $75. Your loss is  $25 . The insurance time has already ended, you have to bear the loss yourself.

++++++++++++++
As already written above, the insurance should protect users in the startup phase of a program.
A residual risk always remains.

THUS, insurance should never be the only criterion for an investment.

In the specific case of TYcap:

The admin has bought a listing here with 40 days insurance.
The insurance ends in 6 days.

If you invest $100 today and the admin close the program in 3 days from now, then you are insured. (The program was closed in the insurance time)

If you invest today $100 and the admin close the program in 10 days from now , then you are no longer insured and make a loss (The program was closed AFTER the insurance time)

Regards TheWall
(10-12-2018, 12:28 PM)TheWall Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 04:31 AM)may0721 Wrote: Hi, Admin: I am confused about the operation of insurance program.  For example TY capital insurance expires in 6 days, what does it mean? Does it mean if I invest before the insurance expiration date, my deposit will be protected  even if TY capital suddently become scam or shut down after 6 days from now? Huh   Many thanks for your patiences

Hello may0721

Nice, that you have found the way in our forum

What is the responsibility of insurance?
The insurance should protect you against a total loss of your deposit in a period XY (20, 30, 50 or what has been agreed).
The insurance was developed to protect the users from greedy admins who close the program  in the first few days after the start of the program and cut off with the money of the users.

If the insurance period ends, the protection of your invest ends too.
If a program goes SCAM 10 days AFTER the end of the insurance, and you are not in profit, then you make loss - however, no total loss, which you have already received profits from the program.

Example 1:
10 days after start the program is dead, the insurance is activated.
You have already paid out 3% for 10 days, a total of $ 30. On this time You're have a loss $70. The insurance will refund you this $70 full or pro rata.

Example 2:
After 20 days, the insurance sum will be returned to the admin of the program.
On day 25 after start the program is dead.
You have already paid out 3% in this 25 days, totaling paid out $75. Your loss is  $25 . The insurance time has already ended, you have to bear the loss yourself.

++++++++++++++
As already written above, the insurance should protect users in the startup phase of a program.
A residual risk always remains.

THUS, insurance should never be the only criterion for an investment.

In the specific case of TYcap:

The admin has bought a listing here with 40 days insurance.
The insurance ends in 6 days.

If you invest $100 today and the admin close the program in 3 days from now, then you are insured. (The program was closed in the insurance time)

If you invest today $100 and the admin close the program in 10 days from now , then you are no longer insured and make a loss (The program was closed AFTER the insurance time)

Regards TheWall

=====

Dear Admin:

Thanks very much for detailed explaination.  I understand insurance just an optional and plus when making investment decision, however recently there are too many promising projects such as bluepot, beking, promine, ventureminers....etc. became scam and most of them did not finish one paying cycle, therefore if a good program with insurance will give me more williness to invest.  HYIP market is getting fluctuat than past years, I feel.