Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Hello
Welcome to ISA and thank you for positive feedback, guys Smile
Wink 
Hello everyone, I am Sibarita, I work in seo, online reputation and social networks for 10 years, My interest in joining the community is to learn more about Cryptomonedas, HYIPS, Trading and much more. I have a project in mind and have researched that this is one of the best communities to learn.

I also want to offer my services and make profitable investments. I hope to learn and help with the little I know. thank you for reading my presentation and greetings.
Sibarita
What you can imagine depends on what you know. - Daniel C. Dennett
Hello there Smile
If you do the business 10 years already, you do not have to learn. But it is interesting that you offers something in your first message Wink
Hi to all users)
Tongue 
Phenix 

Hi evry body, iam 8ko and i'm new member on this forum ,thanks to you all 
Welcome to ISA, guys Smile
Hi everyone, I'm new there. I'm also quite new to the HYIP, I've only made a couple investments <50$ and I've been lucky; let's hope my luck won't fly away.
Congratulation on all the ISA system, from the site to the forum; I casually discovered it and I intantly decidet to be part of it.
It's my first monitor and I'm sure it will be also the only one Big Grin
Welcome dan_iel, have a luck in this tricky industry! 
I am new here
Welcome in our forum Alla_Alyona.

Have fun here and find good informations. Smile

TheWall