Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Mavis - mavis.srl
Bug 
Description:
Online since 31/01/2017
Rapid development of technology and business related to Bitcoin-terminals has led to a widespread use of digital currency even among those sectors of population, for whom word «cryptocurrency» just yesterday sounded like something from science fiction. Today, practically everyone can easily control this effective and simple tool of financial savings, payments and investments. Distribution of cryptocurrency reduces the distance between the participants of all markets, between each individual and the whole world. Every day Bitcoin becomes easier to use and it’s turning into a common payment tool for all social segments.  Mavis Company is considering investing about 2 million dollars into production of its own brand of terminals accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment for services. New Mavis terminals are designed in accordance with growing user requirements, with implementation of new technologies and they will have a state-of- the-art, extended functionality.

Investment plans:
2.2% - 4% for 100 days

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin, AdvCash, Payeer and PerfectMoney

Type of withdrawals: instant and/or Automatic

Referral system: 11% - 16%

Active investment:
The amount of 535$ USD  - see attachment

[Image: eng125x125.gif]

Clear link: https://mavis.srl
Join with my referral link:  https://mavis.srl/?partner=hyip-investors

Additional Information:
- AUTOMATIC COMPOUND FUNCTION (switch On/Off)
- Mavis VISA debit card available

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A hundred days term seems a lot. Do you have more info to make worth a try in this one?
The % of return is low which makes it a potential long term hyip and pretty young too... On top of that you can auto-compound and get like 400% ROI compounding 50 days and withdrawing for the rest of the term. I think it's a good one to add to any portfolio ! Good luck !
(03-02-2017, 09:34 PM)flammer27 Wrote: The % of return is low which makes it a potential long term hyip and pretty young too... On top of that you can auto-compound and get like 400% ROI compounding 50 days and withdrawing for the rest of the term. I think it's a good one to add to any portfolio ! Good luck !

Than you very much and good luck too!