Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
(02-26-2017, 10:18 PM)admin Wrote: Bikefor.me was declined as well. New investment plan was introduced few days ago. I like this template including the original idea, but probably bikes cant mean serious business where we should invest. Of course we are not searching for real investment opportunities in hyip field, but probably newbies also prefer to hear trading or oil related stuff...
This project was not so popular in the beginning. Now more hyip monitors were hired, just do not know the truth behind the actions. Maybe the first investors are starting to be in profit, so new deposits are needed. Buying hyip monitors is not bad sign, moreover, development must be, but buying monitors can't mean the only strategy.
My 6th sense say no even my eyes likes this project... Waiting for your opinion...

I agree , did a quick check on them uses e.g  apache 2.2.15  real old version. 
has httpd vulnerabilities etc. Must be build on old template. I would enter my  details in this site ...
(02-27-2017, 01:39 AM)kishin81 Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 10:18 PM)admin Wrote: Bikefor.me was declined as well. New investment plan was introduced few days ago. I like this template including the original idea, but probably bikes cant mean serious business where we should invest. Of course we are not searching for real investment opportunities in hyip field, but probably newbies also prefer to hear trading or oil related stuff...
This project was not so popular in the beginning. Now more hyip monitors were hired, just do not know the truth behind the actions. Maybe the first investors are starting to be in profit, so new deposits are needed. Buying hyip monitors is not bad sign, moreover, development must be, but buying monitors can't mean the only strategy.
My 6th sense say no even my eyes likes this project... Waiting for your opinion...

I see they have $4444 insurance on russian monitor.. I initially interesting in this one, but considering the age of the program that is closing to it's 1 cycle makes me hold my horses a bit and waiting if it is surviving.

my 2 cents.. u guys have any? Let's share

Not a very secure site , runs e.g old apache version with lots of security leaks  , would not enter any info on this site
Great info, thank you Admin.

Thanks for such security info Smile
ecocoins.io was declined as well. I think all "principal back plans" contains more risk, mainly if the admin gets higher inflow wave. Then he will be forced to decide at expiration, because the outflow will be significant. Ecocoins does not offer any extra, it is just a site with template and investment plan... Such site is having longer lifetime without ISA.
Mavis.srl was declined. It looks like a huge project, but there are lot of fake things. Firstly, the admin lied when he contacted me first time in February and said that he does trading. Now he tried to contact me through their "translator" since they come from Romania. He/she talked about opening offices in EU and Japan. Of course it sounds good, mainly because here we can get debit card as well (if you invest 5k, zero card fees - isn't it suspicious?). The translator talked about high interest from investors, but as I see the hired monitors did not attract enough investors:  https://www.screencast.com/t/J5VFZSbtKrdj If we check the investment plans, the first wave of investors is close to BEP, so new wave is needed. Can it be the reason why they contacted me again? They was not able to offer higher insurance than the minimal limit even I said that they do not have to be worried, it will be refunded after 20 days. Unfortunately they did not have better offer, which I felt suspicious, so I declined it. Maybe I am wrong, maybe saved your money, will see...
(03-10-2017, 03:14 PM)admin Wrote: Mavis.srl was declined. It looks like a huge project, but there are lot of fake things. Firstly, the admin lied when he contacted me first time in February and said that he does trading. Now he tried to contact me through their "translator" since they come from Romania. He/she talked about opening offices in EU and Japan. Of course it sounds good, mainly because here we can get debit card as well (if you invest 5k, zero card fees - isn't it suspicious?). The translator talked about high interest from investors, but as I see the hired monitors did not attract enough investors:  https://www.screencast.com/t/J5VFZSbtKrdj If we check the investment plans, the first wave of investors is close to BEP, so new wave is needed. Can it be the reason why they contacted me again? They was not able to offer higher insurance than the minimal limit even I said that they do not have to be worried, it will be refunded after 20 days. Unfortunately they did not have better offer, which I felt suspicious, so I declined it. Maybe I am wrong, maybe saved your money, will see...

You are great, admin
(03-06-2017, 08:57 PM)ESCBO Wrote:

I agree , did a quick check on them uses e.g  apache 2.2.15  real old version. 
has httpd vulnerabilities etc. Must be build on old template. I would enter my  details in this site ...

ESCBO, please, check also new approved programs, so we can have more elements to choose
crypto-bank.biz was declined as well. I think this project is not for us - without any explanation. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Music 
legend-investment.com was declined 2 days ago. What we get immediately on the site? Very nice video with lovely sound, but is it business related? Then why does such module take space on investment site? Just because the admin can't tell any good reason why to invest in legend-investment? The bonus module is also nice feature, but for example I never invested just to get bonus, I am interested in those games where I am sure that I will be able to reach the green zone at least.
By the way Russians do not really like this project, it has too high referral commissions, and the admin rather chose my cheap copycat to offer insurance. Also, instant withdrawals are available just for VIP investors - so what is the real intention of admin? Reach good lifetime or catch some fish and say bye-bye?
Maybe I am wrong, but I think it is not for us.
Btw how can I get the music from the video?  Angel