Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
I just waited to see if you put ebayshares here or on listing. Since site is here, I will follow its result, I am just curious ?
(09-03-2017, 07:00 PM)carlogiordano Wrote: I just waited to see if you put ebayshares here or on listing. Since site is here, I will follow its result, I am just curious ?

I think the investment plans are good, the script is cool, the game is playable, just I do not prefer those admins who give luxury investments for rcb monitors. More monitors will be added soon. I am curious which ones will be added with 500 bucks, just because they do the same job for less money as well Wink
If I see such thing then I know that the admin needs fast result as soon as possible, so the game can be dangerous even with great investment plans. It's hard to predict the human factor...
But who knows... lets donate rcb monitors, maybe they push the industry ahead.
thehive.eco - interesting project, just the admin did not answer my questions, so, if no communication - no deal. Btw I do not think that such kind of project can last long even it looks cool, just not business related.
bitey.org - classic hyip, nothing more. I asked for any good reason to list this project, but the admin told just this:
1.DDOS host
2.Unique template
3.Instant withdraw
4.licensed script
So my answer was NO.
coins-trading.org - btc only project (tons of coin logos in the footer), but the main currency is USD. Thumbs down. Mainly if you see high referral commissions, +12% for representatives (who can promote such project?).  Missing FB and Twitter pages. When the admin explained the USD main currency (he plans to add Paypal), then I recommended to hire another monitors. Then his reaction described what kind of person he is. You can check the attachment and avoid this site.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oscarbit.com - probably I said more times that I do not accept those projects which are listed on MNO and DN as well. Investors deserve better than the most expensive monitors with zero benefits for investors. It is also strange that you can deposit almost via every kind of coins, but can withdraw just to btc. Even the cheapest script can handle more ewallets simultaneously, but this one? Who cares that it is unique if you can get just btc. Thumbs down.
unicum.io - not new project, but great template. I noticed too many bonuses in past days. Probably the admin has no more idea, just giving even more for investors instead searching/advertising (he should focus on long term problems instead getting few reinvestments). 5% weekend bonus, 3% telegram - who is the fastest bonus (what is it good for?), representatives, frequent emails => I think the game is near to its end.
There are few good projects not listed here: have you had contact with admins of Respectativa, Coinvaley, Fatfunds, Resonance capital? Smile
Some of them were declined in the beginning, but the future is still hard to predict. I wont contact them like other monitor admins do. Hyip admins should have their own strategy.
surgefunds.com - it seems like a retro project. I do not feel the power in it, but it can be ok if the admin has good intention

vaccineinvest.biz - typical hyip, tablets and %. I do not see high interest from side of investors and the game can be dangerous when the next investment wave will expire. I do not really like principal-back-projects, mainly because most of admins can't manage this type.
reymel-finance.com - yeah, it was a sleeper on ISA, but I do not see any strong reason to allow for it to be upgraded. The new referral and representation commissions are extremely high, nothing for healthy project.
supercharged - another sleeper on ISA, and not enough reason to allow for it to be upgraded. Bedroom logo, I guess that I can do better Wink The worst animation ever. Logo of Paypal proves admin's amateurism...

medusacapital.io - not new project, but probably it is well managed, or not? The communication with admin has failed - attachment. 

hashuniversal.biz - be sure that I wont accept projects which offer 10% daily forever or similar crazy interest. (same for such banners)

crypto-investments-ltd.com - just a hyip, nothing more. Moreover, I do not care about effects, but if I see that the top of main page is just a picture - no info at all, then my decision is simple. Mainly, if the admin can't talk normally (do not have reason nor intention to prove).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)