Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Dark-coins - dark-coins.com
Description:
Those who are brave enough to stand and fight against the system will start the revolution and become leaders of the new world. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we have been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. Your ignorance is their power. Open your eyes and wake up. This is just one of the many battles we must endure - the fight for our privacy.
Join our brotherhood and become a part of something big. To keep the privacy of our brothers and sisters safe we must eliminate any trace of our capital flow. Dark-Coins is just one of the many projects created to launder, mix and hide capital from banks and governments. We help those who need to hide their wealth and are willing to pay for it.
What do you have to do? Share your coins and we can use them to mix the trace of all our transactions in the network. Each of your deposits is just one single drop in the pool of coins used in this operation. You can be 100% safe that there is no virtual way to trace or connect you to the origin of the funds.
Everything on our website is anonymous and you do not require to submit any personal information. We can help each other out. If you share your coins with us you will be highly rewarded for the contribution. Opportunity awaits, it is your time to take it.

Investment plans: dynamic 0.99% - 4.99%, principal back anytime

Accepted e-wallets: Bitcoin only

Type of withdrawals: instant, 5% fee

Referral system: 1 level: 5%

Active investment:
0.14000000 BTC
Complete
Address: 38snLL9yk8D8BP3Cjmtjf8PmvfMufQCTWC
TX ID: f89938108a518122d2c290bf618bf04d6d57e2005bcff9fb20cfaa8210119f9c
Withdrawal ID: CWBB0ZMGGNWCFHMW8MIZNLRARR
Note: deposit in dark-coins.com

[Image: dc728.gif]

Clear link: https://www.dark-coins.com/
Join with my referral link: https://www.dark-coins.com/promo/dc1155346
what is the insurance rule for this program? as its a piggy bank..and one can get principal back anytime
Same rules, just you have to use your dc... username. I believe that no insurance will be needed till it is active Smile
It seems the insurance is needed. I hope most of guys took principals back already. I am moving Dark-coins to scam section.