Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SCAM - Passiveloan - passiveloan.com
(02-26-2017, 01:02 AM)flammer27 Wrote: "I am curious to know what was the name of the previous project that turned out to be a fast scam (from what I understand)?"
If I am right it was rapidincome.net

"Do you see this project (PL) last as long as Zinc7, Xabo?"
Maybe yes thanks to limitations, but we can just guess from our position...

"Also, It would be nice if you could add the ''rejected project list'' like you used to do (just saw that in the shout box couple of days ago)."
It is possible that I will restart that thread Wink
Thanks Admin !
Hot news, the maximal limit has been increased for daily plan, now we can deposit 2499$.  The limit for Trial plan is 700$.

Review And Confirm New Loan Using PerfectMoney E-Wallet
You are about to transfer $2499.00 for the 5.2% Daily For 30 Days plan.

You are about to transfer $700.00 for the 107% After 5 Days plan.

I was paid within an hour Wink
The amount of 68.85 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U13535991->U2625028.
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw from PassiveLoan.com to instant.. Date: 11:19 10.03.17. Batch: 168005111.
Now the game is almost as risky as other hyips. The maximal limit has been increased to 5000$.
From this moment I stopped reinvesting and enjoy withdrawing. 
(03-13-2017, 07:53 PM)admin Wrote: Now the game is almost as risky as other hyips. The maximal limit has been increased to 5000$.
From this moment I stopped reinvesting and enjoy withdrawing. 

Thank you Admin for sharing your thoughts and strategy!
Well, is 5k a serious amount for such programs? I don't think so, because he can do a lot more.
I think when all limits are raised, then it's getting really hot.

I'm at $2282.97 now & will add another 1-2k, I think
let's rock -Smile
Yeah, this is why I said "almost as risky". But I am usually happy with smaller profit as well, so 1k profit is cool for me from 2k deposit.
Wow, the admin has purchased R5 listing with insurance, so I am moving this thread from Outside hyips to Projects on ISA.
The admin also said that 5k deposit limit is still low for PL (geotagged settings, the limit is lower for some countries), so there will be enough time to enjoy benefits of PL. I hope so Smile
My RCB landing within an hour, thx ISA
Unfortunately PL has scammed us hard... I am moving this thread to Scam section... I am totally disappointed.