Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Instantcoin
I am not the Admin

[Image: 728.gif]

Instantcoin is running since 02.06.2016 and is a principal included hyip.

About :

Quote:InstantCoin Ltd is founded by a professional group of bitcoin trader and forex traders. Our company provides a full investment service focused on the Bitcoin trading market and forex makret. Our traders have brought many of our local customers into great profit. We have operated locally for over 5 years and decided it was time to offer our services to investors around the world.

min. Deposit   :  10 $

withdraw        :  instant  - every time not less than 0,10 $ , BTC  0,2 $  -

e- currencies :  Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litcoin, Payeer, AdvCash and OkPay

affiliate program

Plan A :   3 %
                                                                Plan B :   5 %
                                                                Plan C : 15 %

Invest  Plan

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13003]

my deposit :                                                      last payment:                                                                                          

https://www.instantcoin.biz       

https://www.instantcoin.biz/?ref=audrey               50% RCB  (only PM) send me user name, Deposit, PM-account     

happy earnings  Wink                                                                         
paying

Paying                                  paying 21.01.                        paying  23.01.

Last check for this program:Saturday, 28 January 2017

The game is over. The monitors go to RED

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

Moved to section Closed & Scam

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards from the building site Smile