Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Macao Lotto - macao-lotto.com
Description:
Macao Lotto mission — revival of civilized lottery culture. Formation of the population related to lotteries, as a pleasant form of recreation, allowing participants to realize the need for vivid emotions, improve the material well-being and contribute to the development of gambling business in the country. The progress made in the systematic solution of this problem have already formed an impeccable reputation in Macao.

Investment plans:
0-6% daily for 50 days, after 50 days it reduces to 0.25-1.5%
If you open a block with 0 3-times in one week, you will receive bonus +10 days to the investment period of your ticket.

Accepted e-wallets:
Payeer, PerfectMoney, Advcash and Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals: manual, no time-frame in FAQ

Referral system:

Investment lottery:
First level:
0 was drawn – you receive 10% from his/her invested amount.
2% was drawn – you receive 9% from his/her invested amount.
3% was drawn – you receive 8% from his/her invested amount.
4% was drawn – you receive 7% from his/her invested amount.
5% was drawn – you receive 6% from his/her invested amount.
6% was drawn – you receive 5% from his/her invested amount.

Second level:
0 was drawn – you receive 4% from his/her invested amount.
2% was drawn – you receive 3% from his/her invested amount.
3% was drawn – you receive 2% from his/her invested amount.
4% was drawn – you receive 1% from his/her invested amount.
5% was drawn – you receive 0.5% from his/her invested amount.
6% was drawn – you receive 0.25% from his/her invested amount.

Lottery 6 from 45:
The partner bonus amounts to 5% of the prize amount of the player invited by you.

Instant lottery 3 from 16:
At that, your profit under the partner program in this case will amount to 20$, irrespective of the prize amount.

Pick 4+fireball:
The partner bonus amounts to 2% of the prize amount of the player invited by you.

Active investment:
The amount of 300 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U2625028->U12250907. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. 587c9a5b98018.. Date: 10:22 16.01.17. Batch: 160412490.

[Image: 728-macao-lotto.gif]

Clear link: https://macao-lotto.com/
Join with my referral link: https://macao-lotto.com/?from=link&ref=5807261394
Hello,

I just want to say thanks again to the admin.
He was very passioned with me, helped me and at the end recived my RCB !!

have a nice day

Michael Cool
Guys, you should know that if you choose to invest Terminal (higher ROI), then I do not get referral commission since I have just classic investment, so I can't pay RCB. It is strange that uplines should have 2 deposits in different modules to earn referral commissions. I do not think that it is professional nor fair, so I downgraded Macao from R5 to Premium...
An interesting message pop up, if I visit to my account

Quote:BTC Ticket

[2017-03-14]

Dear investors! 
Today, we have opened a new investment opportunity for Bitcoin. As you managed to notice, a new button "Buy BTC ticket" appeared in your personal cabinet. 

Buying a BTC ticket, you invest your bitcoin in our company without conversion . The profit and partner reward will be accrued to BTC. 

And in honor of this wonderful event, we launch a mini-bonus: buying a BTC ticket, you get + 5% to the amount of the investment, for the entire period of the ticket. 

And also buying an investment ticket or investing in the terminal through the Perfect Money payment system you get a bonus of + 5%. 

Sincerely, the team Macao Lotto.

The first, what my eyes have read is: BONUS...

And I'm starting to "freeze a little bit" - someone the same feeling here?

TheWall

Yeah, I also do not like bonuses!

By the way I noticed that the script handles referral commissions from btc investments as dollars, so I am getting just cents. As a reason I can't pay those who claim RCB via BTC. I am sorry and recommend to choose other upline if you are looking for BTC RCB from Macao-lotto...
I got an answer from admin after my second email that I should create a ticket in my account to solve the problem faster. It makes me think...
I am waiting for getting paid since yesterday morning, so I think there is something wrong, mainly because Macao always paid within 2-3 hours.