Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - isaf.tech/home/
Sad 
Description:
Online since 29th december 2016
This is ISAF.TECH. Things that you got used to do in the field of investment are done by it better, faster and more reliable. A fundamentally new and unique artificial intelligence analyzes each investment product for getting maximum, and, what is most important, a quick profit. A truly excellent product is determined by the amount of profit and at the same time by risk. Understanding that the interaction of people with the financial instrument begins with a personal account, allowed us to completely rethink it and make it truly excellent. ISAF.TECH is a unified ecosystem that allows to accumulate cash and give the maximum possible profit. ISAF.TECH is the best investment opportunity.

Investment plans:
3% - 5% for 40 days (up to 200% profit)

Accepted e-wallets:
Payeer, PerfectMoney and Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals: manual, 24h time-frame is written in terms & conditions but often within 2 hours

Referral system: 3-level:7-2-1%

Active investment:
The amount of 613.81$ USD (see attachment).

[Image: ban728.gif]

Clear link: https://isaf.tech/
Join with my referral link: https://isaf.tech/?ref=flammer27

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I hate if somebody uses my business name without asking me...
(01-18-2017, 06:32 PM)admin Wrote: I hate if somebody uses my business name without asking me...

lolll

beside that, any comments on the program ?
I think that I will make some good money with this one !
Last check for this program: Sunday, 22 January 2017

Status is changed to
ON HOLD

Please be careful with new invests

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards from the building site Smile
TheWall