Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread CLOSED - Mypayingcryptoads
This revenue sharing business is owned by the same admin as mypayingads,who is still running for some time.
It is a btc only revenue sharing.Every earning is in btc and not calculated in $.
the adpacks are as follows:
Ad-Pack Plan 1 
With this plan, you will get 2 PPC Banner Clicks and 100 Website Credits. The cost would be 0.01 and returns up to 120%.

For this plan, Membership is not required.

Ad-Pack Plan 2
With this plan, you will get 4 PPC Banner Clicks and 200 Website Credits. The cost would be 0.03 and returns up to 120%.

To purchase this plan,

You need to purchase Explorer membership. The cost would be 0.02.

Ad-Pack Plan 3
With this plan, you will get 10 PPC Banner Clicks and 500 Website Credits. The cost would be 0.05 and returns up to 120%.

To purchase this plan,

You need to purchase Professional membership. The cost would be 0.05.

Ad-Pack Plan 4
With this plan, you will get 20 PPC Banner Clicks and 1000 Website Credits. The cost would be 0.1 and returns up to 120%.

To purchase this plan,

You need to purchase Elite membership. The cost would be 0.01.
You can purchase 100 packs maximum for the first three levels and 1000 for the last level.You do not need to go through the levels to get to the maximum.
You can buy exactly the adpack you want from the start,if you have the membership.

Membership Notes:

-You can buy a Ad-Pack plan if you have the required/higher membership plan. For example,
-If you have Elite membership, then you can purchase any other Ad-Pack plan. You do not require to buy any other membership.
-If you have Professional membership, then you can purchase Ad-Pack Plan 1, Ad-Pack Plan 2 and Ad-Pack Plan 3.
-If you have Explorer membership, then you can purchase Ad-Pack Plan 1 and Ad-Pack Plan 2.

You need to surf 10 ads with forced view every 24h to get revenue sharing.Revenue sharing happens every hour,as far as i can see.
Deposits are added automatically through coinpayments processor.
You need to have 10 active adpacks to make a cashout,0.01 minimum.
This was launched in november.
Ill update more when i have more info,but feel free to ask about it here.Untill now it has been 2%/day but it can be lower or higher.
As a small investor i bought 10 starter adpacks.
Min withdrawal is 0.01 as far as i know.Have not done any yet.

I will give you reffback for your first purchase if you choose me as your sponsor.
6% from referrals.
https://www.mypayingcryptoads.com/ref/40166/signup
At 17 packs now.Going great.
Invested more and i am now at 52 packs.I am getting ready soon for my first withdrawal.Going very smooth at 2%/day.
Got my first withdraw in 4 days,http://prnt.sc/f2jwrg .Things are going really smooth and a new rule has been added you can only withdraw 2 double what your deposit is.
This got down very fast.Cant believe this.Now there is talk of refunding people but who knows what will happen.