Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Omega - omega.club
Description:
When blockchain technology, with Bitcoin as the crowned king and Ethereum - the monarch of the public doom, both designed to become the instrument of liberty, have finally ended up as the extinct coniferous trees, the people that have placed their trust in it, were all left trapped in market’s greed.
As always, there were individuals with enough skills and audacity to use the situation as the tool of profit-making, thus despite the millions of broken fates, we now can observe a new wave of Crypto-Era Billionaires.
The ones who lost their savings, were not brain-dead, in fact, only the courageous ones invested their capital. Yet now we are indeed just like these insects, incapable to overcome the density of our manipulators.
But it only takes a few of those, who dare to take a dirty piece of rag, and wash away the dust, to show the Amber Light is still within the stone.

The Light of such will burn them out to the ashes. Manipulation of the grand scale will be demolished by collective fight.
Let’s see how naked kings withstand the rise of fallen ones.

Investment plans:
5-7% average variable weekly returns after purchasing units with profit share boosters depending on activities
(0.8-1.5% daily => 1% in average)

Min. deposit: 1$ in cryptocurrencies

Accepted e-wallets: 

BTC, LTC, ETH, ZEC, XLM, TRX, Ripple, Dash

Type of withdrawals:
type: manual, within 24h - you have to set 

min. withdrawal limit: 1$

Referral system: 

3-10%

Active investment:
0.01521087 - 32mKC5XZQ6hmx9PC8qiXvrT74EWEnnXAsf
0db06cfa315f8bdcaf6b79120cea6f6f3c52e3690589b0bac844fdec589de53c

[Image: 10-728-90.gif]

Clear link: https://omega.club/    

Join with my referral link: https://omega.club/?ref=instant 
Here is a short summation: 

Omega is worth to talk about, mainly because it seems to be state of the art. Here nothing is as simple as in basic projects, but most of us is searching for outstanding project, right? Then here you are.

You can join with BTC, LTC, ETH, ZEC, XLM, TRX, Ripple, Dash. You are buying here an internal currency named Omega unit and with as simple step you are having an active investment - no extra step is needed. I guess you will search for Deposit button, but you have to find Acquire Omega Units button - click and select your favorit cryptocurrency and transfer the exact amount you entered. Then I recommend to set up Auto-sale schedule (payout day) where you can set up one day of the week when will sell out a portion of your OMG balance. Processing is not instant, but you will get your withdrawal mostly within 24h. Higher profile status (than the entry level Lepton) will allow you to set more days of the week in the future. You can get higher status by frequent exchange (almost 5000$) and by referring investors. You can not only use a Bounty program to get the passive income but have an option to keep your affiliate Trust Points in order to grow your status quicker.
As by default, when you receive trust points for your downline's activity, these are all auto-converted (can be turned off) into the OMG balance. It is not possible to just withdraw your affiliate bonuses, but you can choose to stream it for the status upgrade, thus you won't have to invest 5K to get these trust points.

The Revenue Forecast Calculator is good tool to see how much can you earn, but I can tell you that with Lepton status it is 0.8-1.5% daily (about 1% in average). The lenght of investment period is not defined, but if I am right it will work "forever" - till the project is alive.

You can see very detailed explanation in their news: https://omega.club/news
And if you wish join with my referral link, here you are: https://omega.club/?ref=instant

I also recommend to re-register at ISA to push Omega ahead with your likes - enabling RCB just within few days. Good luck!
My first withdrawal:
10 Apr 2020 20:54 Sale / Completed Ω15.52 Withdrawal ₿0.00202772 ($13.95) via Bitcoin
The admin restricted a group of investors due to "suspicious activity and fake user IDs".
He preferred to not explain better, so I changed the status for PROBLEM till the problem exists.
I do not recommend to invest there!