Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - JetNodes - jetnodes.com
Description:
Masternodes is a server (node) in a decentralized cryptocurrency network used to perform unique functions (checking and confirming of transactions, performing of additional functions, improving of the speed and users safety). 
Launching of the masternode is a difficult and expensive process. Masternodes require a large amount of start-up capital, and the reward is enrolled in kind of an unpopular cryptocurrency which is difficult to convert. In addition, for effective work, the masternodes require correct configuration and synchronization with the blockchain, as well as forecasting of the profitability of a particular node. The solution to all of these tasks undertakes the JetNodes company. Our company is a cloud servise of purchasing and hosting of masternodes. Mining is unprofitable and remained in the past, the future is for masternodes. 
Only we guarantee you a stable income in the popular currencies due to the instant conversion. 

Investment plans:
2-4 daily forever

Accepted e-wallets: 
USD/EUR - PM, PY; BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC
min. deposit limits: USD - 5, EUR - 5, Bitcoin - 0.002 BTC, Bitcoin Cash - 0.05 BCH, Ethereum - 0.05 ETH, Ethereum Classic - 1.5 ETC

Type of withdrawals:
manual, max 48 hours 
withdrawal limits: USD - 2, EUR - 2, Bitcoin - 0.001 BTC, Bitcoin Cash - 0.025 BCH, Ethereum - 0.025 ETH, Ethereum Classic - 1 ETC

Referral system: 
3 levels: 7-2-1%
representatives: 10-3-2%

Active investment:
The amount of 200 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2625028->U18581311.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Date: 10:10 23.03.19. Batch: 252268252.

[Image: Jet-728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://jetnodes.com/   
Join with my referral link: https://jetnodes.com/?ref=nleZkC
Even dough it is manual, it is really fast Smile  

All my withdrawals so far:
Where do you recommend to promote this project, I mean where do you think it is most affordable, best ratio price vs  quality
BTC withdrawals are not processed too fast. I waited approx. 18 hours:

A deposit of 0.00888800 BTC has been received and confirmed into your CoinPayments Wallet. The deposit was received on 3LzGmDcDyZ5VqHsfPNBdCjhvB3gYU1NoC6 with transaction ID ee172578823c725157d522b400658859cb095b70081d5bffecd5e494d7d4c39c.
Hi I did not receive my last withdrawal, in history it sasy paid but I never received it, I have contacted support

(04-16-2019, 11:41 AM)Aresbackbull Wrote: Hi I did not receive my last withdrawal, in history it sasy paid but I never received it, I have contacted support

Nevermind, I have received it so fast that I did not notice it LOL