Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Bankroi - bankroi.io
Description:

BROI INVESTMENTS LTD is a UK-based investment platform for cryptocurrency based investments. It caters to users from across the world, offering them the opportunity to grow their investment exponentially. Our unique set of investment plans and opportunities can help investors of all types make a profit. Our service takes away the ambiguity associated with cryptocurrency investments.
One of the biggest advantages of using our cryptocurrency investment service is that you’re not a trader. Your role is that of an investor. Our experienced team will use your investment to trade cryptocurrencies. The profit earned from their activity is deposited to your account. If anything it is the simplest way to get in on the cryptocurrency trend that’s sweeping the world but without having any trading experience.
Usually investing in cryptocurrencies will require a great deal of knowledge of the blockchain, forks in the blockchain, and over a dozen types of cryptocurrencies. You'll also need to follow trends like the news, as well as the latest industry regulation all of which directly affects market prices. BROI INVESTMENTS LTD undertakes all of this for you, saving time and effort while ensuring profits

Investment plans:
5% daily for 35 days | 21% daily for 5 days | 120% after 10 days | 137% after 17 days
min. investment 25$

Accepted e-wallets: 
BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, XMR, PM, PY, ADV

Type of withdrawals:
instant - no info in FAQ
min. withdrawals: no info

Referral system: 
one level- 3%
if you use this coupon code, you will get 5% deposit bonus: ISA_BNK5

Active investment:
The amount of 300 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2625028->U16624510.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. . Date: 16:30 12.08.18. Batch: 224442758.

[Image: Bankroi_Promo_728х90.gif]
Clear link: https://bankroi.io/

Join with my referral link: https://bankroi.io/join/390iaJcayLx990uI
I got some withdrawals already. The text in the notification has no design at all, just one long sentence:

"Greetings user, This e-mail is to verify that you have made a withdrawal from your Bankroi account. Withdraw 49.50$ PM From bankroi.io has been successfully sent TX: 224578719 If this activity is not yours, please contact support immediately. Thank you, Bankroi"

Coupon notification: 
"New income from coupon ISA_BNK5 received 2.50000000
Congratulations User, This e-mail is to verify that you have received income from a commission coupon. You have received 2.50000000.
If you have any questions, please contact support. If you do not wish to receive emails about your commission coupon activity, please adjust your settings."
Some of you asked who is entitled to get insurance if BRx coupon codes were used and no RCB were generated. 
So. I can just repeat the rule: all my referrals are insured till the insurance is active. It does not depend on rcb nor coupon codes.

Regarding coupon codes: if you scroll back our chat, then you know the best coupon is ISA_BNK5, because it generates 5% referral commission for the owner of coupon code (me) AND most probably investment bonus as well - no feedback yet! Those who got everything aren't here to say everything is fine since they are satisfied...
The admin covered all referral commissions when BR coupons were used, so I paid pending RCB recently. Good luck!

Instant wd:
The amount of 20.75 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U16624510->U2625028. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 20:40 15.08.18. Batch: 224812320.
Instant withdrawal:
The amount of 21.9 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U16624510->U2625028. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 20:12 17.08.18. Batch: 225038343.
Late news from Bankroi:

"We are proud to announce that our team has updated the coupon system. Unlike before all person coupons will give you a 5% commission on top of that you will earn another 5% off the investment your referral makes. For instance, if your referral invests $1000, you will get a $50, commission while the user will get $1050 to invest out of which the $50 is their coupon bonus. Which make it a win-win situation for both you and the referral. 
The other change we have made is for those who do not have a coupon. You can use our system’s own coupon which is “BR5” to receive a 5% commission on the next investment. However, the coupon codes do not apply to the Hourly VIP plan. 
You can share your coupon codes via the below social media links to increase your referral rate.
"

This had to be done from the beginning because referral commission is very basic thing, so, coupons must generate deposit bonus and not just from now... it is nonsense if it is(was) benefit just for uplines...
Another news from bankroi, just I do not know how should I understand such marketing even it is for first 100 investors. +30% is too much mainly if the amount is not important...

"We are proud to announce that our team has updated the coupon system once again. Unlike before coupon "CASHBACK30" now  will give you a 30% CASHBACK and referral commission is also being added to your uplines balance 3%. For instance, if you invest $1000, you will get a $300 cashback instantly to your balance. However, the coupon codes do not apply to the Hourly VIP plan. 
This is a promotional code and will be limited to 100 first users only."
Another news, newsletter:

"Let us just start out by saying just how well things have been going since our launch over a month ago. We have seen an increasing number of people connecting to www.Bankroi.io and making a profit. We have also received feedback from many of our investors which has led us to make a few positive changes. 
The first of these changes is a 2%  reinvestment from the balance bonus. This gives you an opportunity to reinvest from the current balance. You can directly make a deposit from your current Bankroi balance. However, this particular feature will not work with the VIP Hourly plan. 
The other significant change is that we’ve added a referral commission for the VIP plan. However, the coupons are still something that will not work. When your referral reinvests in the VIP plan, your downline will get a 3% referral commission by default. 

Our CASHBACK30 coupon was immensely successful and sold out in no time. Seeing how popular the coupon was, we will soon have another one for a limited number of users. So, watch out for our emails because there are many more exciting announcements in the pipeline!"
New, higher referral commission can be earned if you enter my coupon code before investing: ISA7_BNK7
It generates 7% referral commission and investment bonus as well (excluding VIP plan).
The admin introduced this offer as limited, but no more detail was given.
Bankroi seems to be problematic after several bonuses. The withdrawal button does not work at the moment, so the admin or his programmer made this change consciously...