Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - coin UDE - coinude.com
Description:

Quote:UDE's full name "Up Develop Economy" means "upward development of the economy". It is a concept of global economic development proposed and adopted by the famous British economist Friedrich August. Von. Hayek. Circle company co-founders Jeremy and Sean introduced the concept to the digital currency market after acquiring the American digital currency exchange Poloniex and Bittrex, and named Coin UDE to provide investors with the most authoritative global digital currency forecast index.

Coin UDE14 is the world’s first digital currency index, which is jointly created by Circle Corporation and 8 global famous digital currency exchanges (Coincheck, Japan; Poloniex, USA; Bithumb, Korea; Bitfinex, Hong Kong; Bittrex, USA; Coinone, Korea; Kraken, USA; Gdax, USA). Professional digital currency index spread trading platform. Make full use of Coin UDE14 to observe and predict the fluctuation trend of digital currency prices, and implement trading strategies through UDE spread trading platform to gain greater returns.

Start Date: 2018-03-31

Investment Plans:
(1) 1% daily for lifetime, principal can release after 24 hours with 2% fee

Referral Commissions: 50%-30%-20%-10%-5%-1% from daily accure

Accepted e-wallets: Wechat,Alipay,UnionPay,Tether

Withdrawal Type: Manually with 48 hours,2% fee

My active investment: 400 dollars(proof is in the attachment)
[Image: ekCOvd]

Clear link: https://coinude.com

Join with my link: https://www.coinude.com/passport/login/2+ling1956

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The game is over. Site offline

Last check for this Program: Sunday, 27 May 2018

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

Moved to section Scams & Closed Programs

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TheWall

Regards from the building site Smile