Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Razzleton - razzleton.com
A consultation, insurance is for $ 1000 for all or carries some extra ......... Greetings and Thanks
The insurance sum $1000 was shared with the users in the downline, which are not in profit (if the program goes to scam). 

http://blog.instantscamalert.com/p/compensation.html
Here you find the rules (and the sharing rules) for the ISA insurance.

Regards
TheWall

(01-27-2017, 12:11 AM)jimbora Wrote: Razzleton in March Scam, you can not afford those crazy plans .......

You are a prophet or you have a crysrtal bullet?
Or you have too much time only and post here without substrance?

Nobody can see in the future, if you have concret informations, then tell us - otherwise your speculations are not helpful.

TheWall
(01-30-2017, 06:03 PM)TheWall Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 12:11 AM)jimbora Wrote: Razzleton en de marzo de estafa, que no puede permitirse esos planes locos .......

You are a prophet or you have a crysrtal bullet? 
Or you have too much time only and post here without substrance? 

Nobody can see in the future, if you have concret informations, then tell us - otherwise your speculations are not helpful.

TheWall

I'm sorry if I've bothered someone ....... I just talk about impossible plans
I have good news. The admin of Razzleton has increased the insurance with 6000USD, Payeer. He also told that there is no problem even with crazy after plans since they have 60k investors. Of course I do not recommend to join any such crazy investment plans. Nobody can pay 5000% or similar ROI...
Razzleton has started to offer deposit bonuses via Telegram and the attachment comes from one of ISA member.
I know that Razzleton offered bonuses many times earlier as well, but this time I do not have positive feeling, do you agree?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beware of Telegram, that there are false accounts ....... the correct one is Razzleton chat ........... in Razzleton suport Lara, in a query I was asked for username and password, naturally I did not give it
i havent got payment for past 3 days
Razzleton is super late in this week, but at least it is paying even it sometimes takes more than 2 days... What to do...
Razzleton paid back my closed deposit after 2 days. The admin use the timdeline 48 hours complete.

So all is well in the program.

TheWall
More and more investors start to report blocked accounts. But I always hear from the admin that these guys are using the same IP...
Yeah, there is too much money and the admin does not really like to pay thousands as ROI, so before processing he runs IP-check and if the IP belongs to more than one person, those accounts are being blocked. The admin tries to reduce the outflow and keep as much money in the game as possible.
Not really fair, but it is just hyip... I do not recommend to invest in Razzleton anymore...