Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat problem
Hi Admin great forum

but maybe you can answer my question if I try to chat on your page I never see my post - and I am a member and logged in so I can't tell you about payments or whatever
You are logged in in the chat?

This forum and the chat are different things. With different accounts and login. 

Regards TheWall
(07-26-2016, 06:27 PM)renten973 Wrote: but maybe you can answer my question if I try to chat on your page I never see my post - and I am a member and logged in so I can't tell you about payments or whatever

No problem with your account. Try to clear the cache, browsing history. Few days ago Chatandgo was enabled instead our old chatroom. Maybe you meant just this.
HELLO admin me too i can't enter to the chat or even see it since 7 days now i don't know why
(07-16-2020, 06:54 PM)aqbayli Wrote: HELLO admin me too i can't enter to the chat or even see it since 7 days now i don't know why

This is a third-party chat, so I can't help. It is possible that I will change the chat in the next month...