Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
coinworld.cc was declined as well.
It's a hourly hyip, paying 0.12% per hour for 60 days (2.88% daily, ROI: 172.8%). I do not really know that the principal is returned or not, but probably not.
It is possible that Coinworld will reach longer lifetime thanks to low roi in compare with length of investment plan, but I do not see any strong reason why to accept the admin's request. Btw the dominating color of its template is dark, so the project does not open my wallet at first sight... And you, what do you think?
(02-27-2017, 06:50 PM)admin Wrote: coinworld.cc was declined as well.
It's a hourly hyip, paying 0.12% per hour for 60 days (2.88% daily, ROI: 172.8%). I do not really know that the principal is returned or not, but probably not.
It is possible that Coinworld will reach longer lifetime thanks to low roi in compare with length of investment plan, but I do not see any strong reason why to accept the admin's request. Btw the dominating color of its template is dark, so the project does not open my wallet at first sight... And you, what do you think?

I hate templates with lot of animations and zero useful infos...  Dodgy
gemix.biz was declined as well.

The template is simple and not bad at all. But as I said earlier, principal back projects can be managed just by leaders, others can't reach good lifetime. Average admins do not have good strategy to keep the project alive for more than 1-2 cycles. Oh and something more, google cache showed bitlight.biz (past fast scam) in the header of Gemix. Guess what can we see at Bitlight? The same template. So thanks, but Gemix is absolutely not for us Wink
Yes, it looks that the gemix-admin is very poor. He must use a used website. Smile

And the texts claimed by betonpoker...

The admin must be very very poor. Not enough money to pay a text designer too. 

Admin please go back in the development corner and start to ceate the program again. 

Holy crab. Nobody use a used condom.. Big Grin

TheWall
I agree with the declined projects presented until now; only bikefor.me looks well, but as you said, not at all
I believe that bikeforme is a great project, which has started very slow but has a lot of future ...... great template ...... and sustainable system
The admin of eco-hash.com is trying to contact me on Skype day by day, but I always decline his requests.
I am not willing to accept this project so I have nothing to talk with the admin...
I declined aprexfund.com as well. Such high daily earnings can make really big pressure on admin. He did not answer 2nd time, so I think he agreed with my opinion that it is not for us...
Good to know. I personally do not like such cryptocurrencies mining fairy tales, but for sure many people do. Regarding your Aprex Fund concerns, admin, about high daily earnings, what do you think are reasonable limits to daily earnings plans, with principal included? (Because I don't like principal back plans at all).
so far so good... I agree with admin about the decline projects.. nothing good so far...