Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Discussion
Star 
Hello ISA residents and guests. I am sorry that this forum does not look as attractive as should be, but it will be redesigned later and the structure of sub-forums will be also modified according to actual needs. Hope it will be as valuable as mmgp or even better. Let me say big thank you in advance Smile
Thank you ISA for launching forum, this will be great! I do like this design, good job. Well made.
(07-25-2016, 02:17 PM)Lime Wrote: Thank you ISA for launching forum, this will be great! I do like this design, good job. Well made.

Thanks for your feedback Smile
I really like the design of vending-vf, this is why I contacted the admin directly and through support ticket as well. Guess what happened... No answer and stopped paying after few days. What a cheap admin...
(07-28-2016, 10:07 AM)admin Wrote: I really like the design of vending-vf, this is why I contacted the admin directly and through support ticket as well. Guess what happened... No answer and stopped paying after few days. What a cheap admin...

Hi Admin im just wondering what r5 insurance is i see black n white is up in 8 days does this mean its not wise to invest after insurance expires what does r5 insurance mean im relativly new to hyips
(08-02-2016, 06:47 PM)eamonn11 Wrote: Hi Admin im just wondering what r5 insurance is i see black n white is up in 8 days does this mean its not wise to invest after insurance expires what does r5 insurance mean im relativly new to hyips

Do not invest just because of insurance. There are more important factors than the insurance. Please read this page again: http://blog.instantscamalert.com/p/compensation.html
You listed black-white unfortunately amazing.. I know you read the every single word of website  before adding the website in your monitor.. and you are telling me unfortunately. and what about bitcoin paradise why you added that program in your monitor may be unfortunately or may be some other reason.
(08-14-2016, 04:50 AM)drogers Wrote: You listed black-white unfortunately amazing.. I know you read the every single word of website  before adding the website in your monitor.. and you are telling me unfortunately. and what about bitcoin paradise why you added that program in your monitor may be unfortunately or may be some other reason.

If you do not read our chat when we talking about such things, it is not my problem. It seems you think that I am a medium or visioner, but no, I am not. If you feel that you are flawless, then you deserve my apologies.
May be you are the admin of that hyips...
@drogers
I am not sure, what is your problem

But I am sure: 
If ISA would build a HYIP, then the program would not amateur project. It would be complete with proper design, functioning weblinks and on a strong server.
And the program would work completely BEFORE the start. Smile

TheWall