Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Mizes - mizes.biz
(11-24-2019, 09:55 PM)admin Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 09:45 AM)odoricof Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 01:15 PM)admin Wrote: Mizes seems to be problematic because the admin does not want to solve in issue with logging in for one of his investors.
This investor recorded a video that a module of password reset works, but when he tries to log in with new password, the script says, no account found.
I wanted to help in this case, but the admin preferred to stop answering, so I can just warn others that it is not the right place to invest anymore.

Hello Admin, two of my referrals have invested € 500 and € 300 two months ago, their account is no longer accessible even after resetting the password, and no one responds to emails. It's a big scam! The account closed are " Robi47" e "claudiaflexia" , warn on your site not to invest anymore!

The quoted case was solved long time ago even if hardly, because that investor was not mine, so I stopped my communication with the admin due to his failure as human.
I have many referrals in Mizes, but they somehow do not report any problem, it is interesting...
If you and your friends were invited by another upline, please contact him with proofs, text is not enough if you would like to achieve something in this shady industry.

hello admin, I am part of your upline, my user on mizes is mrgeek, you should find it, my account mizes is active and regular, while my referrals have been blocked. They tried to write to mizes admin, they gave him a new password but the access is still blocked. What can we do? thanks
Answer from mizes - attachment, please read.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-26-2019, 04:46 PM)admin Wrote: Answer from mizes - attachment, please read.

It is absolutely not so, Roby47 and claudiaflexia are two distinct people who live in the same house and use the same PC, is it possible to refer this to mizes? Do they need some proof?
So, now they live in the same house, of course you did not say anything about this in the first message. Is there anything else that you forgot to tell?
(11-26-2019, 11:53 PM)admin Wrote: So, now they live in the same house, of course you did not say anything about this in the first message. Is there anything else that you forgot to tell?

hello admin, in the first message I didn't even know why they were blocked, so I didn't give details. also last night I kindly asked mizes if it is possible to resolve the situation and they gave me ready-made answers regarding the violation of the rules, without giving me the chance to defend myself. I also tell you that something is also happening to my account, because I requested a payment at noon on Monday and is still waiting. if you need more info, I'm available. Thanks for your help. good day
(11-27-2019, 05:50 AM)odoricof Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 11:53 PM)admin Wrote: So, now they live in the same house, of course you did not say anything about this in the first message. Is there anything else that you forgot to tell?

hello admin, in the first message I didn't even know why they were blocked, so I didn't give details. also last night I kindly asked mizes if it is possible to resolve the situation and they gave me ready-made answers regarding the violation of the rules, without giving me the chance to defend myself. I also tell you that something is also happening to my account, because I requested a payment at noon on Monday and is still waiting. if you need more info, I'm available. Thanks for your help. good day
as I said, the payment has arrived now
Now it is clear that Mizes blocks some accounts without deeper investigation. The support seems to be not really intelligent, they do not care who are they talking with and closes support tickets when they wish. From this moment I do not recommend to invest there!

If you check the attached screenshots, both tickets are closed, because the field for writing answer is missing. (unprofessional)
In the last ticket they said that I am who violated the rules - wow, I am shocked to see premade answer! (unprofessional since they failed to recognize who is the writer, upline and owners of blocked accounts)

At the moment I can mark Mizes as SCAM. Do not invest there!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The amount of 2.4 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18073415->U12158848. Memo: API Payment. user_id30a2.40000000.. Date: 07:13 16.01.20. Batch: 298411503.
The amount of 2.86 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18073415->U12158848. Memo: API Payment. user_id30a2.86000000.. Date: 09:13 12.02.20. Batch: 302521404.
Secure-Investment.Net