Forum
Declined projects - Printable Version

+- Forum (https://forum.instantscamalert.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to ISAF, drink your coffee with us :) (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Declined projects (/showthread.php?tid=262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Declined projects - admin - 03-29-2017

9returns.com was declined. I do not feel the business in this hyip. I also do not think that big pictures in the header is effective way how to convince us that we should invest there. The refcom is too high, especially for representatives. I think it can be played with low amounts if it wont be listed on monitors which can generate bigger deposit wave.

RE: Declined projects - admin - 04-02-2017

dream-paradise.org has been declined. Don't you think it is tree7 2.0 ??
It is about luxury things to influence us, but I think smart players are smarter Wink

RE: Declined projects - admin - 04-03-2017

Again some projects were declined: factorial.pro, cloudhashing.net, coinmakers.net, biksbit.net
I do not think that admins of these projects are able to survive the current market conditions once they got listed on ISA. Big initial deposit wave and then nothing. By the way it is not ideal for any project. This is why I think that we should wait. Meanwhile we can trade btc for example. I made great results thanks to recent up and downs, and you? Smile

RE: Declined projects - Vertje - 04-06-2017

(03-29-2017, 06:33 PM)admin Wrote: 9returns.com was declined. I do not feel the business in this hyip. I also do not think that big pictures in the header is effective way how to convince us that we should invest there. The refcom is too high, especially for representatives. I think it can be played with low amounts if it wont be listed on monitors which can generate bigger deposit wave.

Good decision, it scammed already. 
Luckily I did not invest there.

The 'admin sixth sense' is working well Smile

RE: Declined projects - Tracttus - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 08:41 PM)Vertje Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 06:33 PM)admin Wrote: 9returns.com was declined. I do not feel the business in this hyip. I also do not think that big pictures in the header is effective way how to convince us that we should invest there. The refcom is too high, especially for representatives. I think it can be played with low amounts if it wont be listed on monitors which can generate bigger deposit wave.

Good decision, it scammed already. 
Luckily I did not invest there.

The 'admin sixth sense' is working well Smile

Sadly for me I did invest in this one. Very fast scam

RE: Declined projects - admin - 04-07-2017

Another new "7" - aurum7.top
After reading their newsletter, where the admin mentioned Carbon7 and Zinc7 the situation was clear for me. This is the cheapest way how to get blind sheep. I absolutely dislike this way. And probably this admin doesn't know that the mentioned projects were managed by different admin/team Wink

RE: Declined projects - admin - 04-09-2017

(03-23-2017, 10:56 PM)michr1977 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 01:27 PM)admin Wrote: Btw how can I get the music from the video?  Angel
[quote pid='1944' dateline='1489584429']
here Smile https://legend-investment.com/audio/sound.mp3 

[/quote]

Sorry for late reaction, thank you so much!!! Smile

RE: Declined projects - carlogiordano - 04-09-2017

very useful thread, big like

RE: Declined projects - admin - 04-11-2017

spherum.io was declined even it is one of the most beautiful projects at the moment. This project offers so high daily earnings which is so dangerous even in hands of the best admins. I am sorry that the intention of admins who have time and knowledge to create such eye-catching projects is creating as fast money making opportunity as possible - ofc not for us, but for themselves...

RE: Declined projects - admin - 04-14-2017

Listing request of startrade-asia.com was not accepted. The design is ok, but the investment plans are set for admin, not for us, mainly now when the reinvest rate is so low. What a pity that so many admins with good template can't set normal investment plan and do good promotion on different markets. Most of them still think that it is enough to create a template and set investment plans... This was enough few years ago, not now...