Forum
Declined projects - Printable Version

+- Forum (https://forum.instantscamalert.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to ISAF, drink your coffee with us :) (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Declined projects (/showthread.php?tid=262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Declined projects - admin - 11-23-2017

etalon-trade.com - nice project, what a pity that it is A1D type. Such project should be listed on RCB monitors where the risk is not important.
megabitchain.com - unrealistic investment offer + luxury investments for some rcb monitor. Investors have to cover those ROI, is this fair?
megabitchain.com - I do not see/feel the potential, but the admin already hired DN and MNO, so it is not for us Wink

RE: Declined projects - admin - 11-26-2017

sapphire7.cc - the most original project after collapse of Laser Wink

btc-private-bk.com - the most business oriented project. Genital organ in the header Wink so, you are forced to push the page-down button, but still nothing. Push one more time and still nothing. So, is this project serious? Maybe the admin got ready design and wasnt able to manage some modifications, or is this mirroring his style?

RE: Declined projects - admin - 11-29-2017

mybtcdreams.com - was declined due to the most frequented reason: MNO + luxury investments for RCB monitors. If I were Paul, I would be a millionaire already Wink
By the way the 12% daily forever is everything just not serious investment plan. And the template is very similar to colobit.biz, so I do not recommend to invest there.

RE: Declined projects - carlogiordano - 11-29-2017

That BTC-private-bank looks so good designed. It could be easy to decide to invest. After your comment, I decided to give up.

RE: Declined projects - admin - 12-02-2017

(11-29-2017, 06:59 AM)carlogiordano Wrote: That BTC-private-bank looks so good designed. It could be easy to decide to invest. After your comment, I decided to give up.

I do not say that it is not worth to invest, just I wont list such project. I think there is a chance to earn if there is not big inflow wave.

RE: Declined projects - admin - 12-03-2017

btc-private-bk.com - very bad timing. Just coins are accepted, but deposits are made via dollars. Just BTC is processed instantly... No advertising at all.

RE: Declined projects - admin - 12-21-2017

inspirationcoins.io - was declined. This project has lot of banners, this is the only think I like. 3.84% daily with principal back anytime (min 24h) option make this hyip very unstable mainly now, in December - when the reinvest rate is close to zero.

bitcoinpool.biz - was declined as well. Reasons:
- timing
- high btc transaction fees
- network speed => many investors are impatient
- quite high daily earnings
- even higher referral/representative commissions

RE: Declined projects - admin - 01-14-2018

invinomveritas.com - the admin said that ISA is the next stage of development, but few days ago when I asked why the FAQ is infoless, he failed to answer. I also asked why he doesnt accept BTC... Btw good wine is good to see, but the structure of the site is not really userfriendly. The userpanel is as simple as the default h-script used to be. But the real issue is that the admin stopped answering. What does it suggest? I am really surprised that this project is still alive mainly with such behavior... 

RE: Declined projects - admin - 01-17-2018

Unfortunately diamondhours.com and bityard.io are having the same design, so none of them can be listed on ISA. I do not really like hourly projects, but using the same designer can end badly Wink

RE: Declined projects - admin - 01-18-2018

btcpro.trade - was declined as well.
5% daily forever as minimal daily earnings are too high.
Bitcoin-only project - high transaction fee makes high pressure on admin
12% commission for representatives - and what about us? This info is not published...
Low budget template... Who will invest here? DN? Wink