Forum

Full Version: Declined projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
fexfund.net - not bad at all, mainly because the script is more or less unique, but the project gives high daily earnings even the ROI is OK. Also, DN and MNO are hired on the very first day, so my answer is definitely NO.
vixice.com is really nice project, but what to do if the admin is not interested in long term? How can any admin offer 15% referral commission from first level and 5% from second? Is this serious? What a pity that cool projects many times come with cheap administration... 
sennator.top - the admin confirmed in his mail that his goal is not reaching something in hyip industry just creating a trendy hyip; and talked about leaders, but there are no leaders at the moment, this is why the market is down. So I wished good luck for him with such investment plans, I wont participate in his fail.
By the way sometimes even domain names tell enough for our 6th sense... sennator is something to being big, but the project is just a pile of copied stories, images, plans of past projects... So this is the strategy of admin, nothing more. We do not need such admins...

What a pity that cool projects are managed by greedy admins and cool admins can't create trendy hyips - in most cases...

royal-mining.net - finally somebody who offers just 1-1.3% daily. But there were tons of misspells, broken stuffs on its pages - is the admin serious? Maybe he tries to be, but does not have any strategy... Most of admins think that template and investment plan are enough to have, then the success will come very fast and they can close the shop with lot of money... This is just a dream of newbie admins who were investors till now... I wish good luck for them, but without us if possible. 

Do you have another opinion? I listen you!
I am not sure what do with this thread if there are just my monologues...

powerinvest.ltd - classic hyip, nothing more; but even experienced admins are having problems with covering such daily outflow, so why to accept such hyip now?

coinmee.com - 2% after 7 days and 5% withdrawal fee is really cool combination Wink that stats are manually written fake numbers. Is this serious?
Wow, the admin rewrote the investment plans on next day, decreased the wd fee to 0.5% and removed the manual stats. It's crazy... I do not think that he can manage this project...
1cars.cc - the admin contacted me several days ago and I answered him. The communication has stopped, maybe no enough money to buy any car? Wink
fish-invest.org - the admin wanted to list this pure telegram based project or "lara 2.0" without starting insurance, but then he wanted to pay something depending on volume of deposits... unfortunately ISA is not the monitor to accept such deal from a shiny project which has probably not enough money or intention to let us reach BEP at least...
trafficheap.com - I am talking with admin since 3 days, but it seems he is not interested to decrease the referral commission for second level uplines from 12% to any normal value. I understand that such kind of site must be loved by promoters who love high referral commissions, but 2*12% is more than reasonable outflow. But meanwhile he hired MNO, so his intention is questionable. I prefer to say no for him even I have just 3 live listings. 
(05-11-2017, 09:12 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what do with this thread if there are just my monologues...

powerinvest.ltd - classic hyip, nothing more; but even experienced admins are having problems with covering such daily outflow, so why to accept such hyip now?

coinmee.com - 2% after 7 days and 5% withdrawal fee is really cool combination Wink that stats are manually written fake numbers. Is this serious?
Wow, the admin rewrote the investment plans on next day, decreased the wd fee to 0.5% and removed the manual stats. It's crazy... I do not think that he can manage this project...

"I am not sure what do with this thread if there are just my monologues..."

Move the thread at the root of the main subject page so everybody sees it (right now it is kind of hidden, maybe this could help).

Please keep the thread alive, I enjoy reading your comments !

Good job, thanks !
Hello Admin,

I don't think your monologue is useless! This topic is very informative, it is nice to see why you decline some projects (I learn a lot from it)

Please continue Smile
Thanks guys for your comments. I will think about moving this thread to separated "forum", but smart guys know where to find this thread Smile

realcoin.pro - no comment, just extremely high ROI
Of course it is very useful. For example, to compare our thinking about sites you had offered for listing. Except Coinmee, I didn't find any other site attractive to invest.
(05-18-2017, 09:38 PM)carlogiordano Wrote: [ -> ]Of course it is very useful. For example, to compare our thinking about sites you had offered for listing. Except Coinmee, I didn't find any other site attractive to invest.

Can you tell me why do you think Coinmee is worth to play?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22