Forum

Full Version: Declined projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
trend-retail.com was declined. I do not think that after-plans are good choice nowadays even the first plan expires in 24h...
instantaction.biz is a typical cheap program, where the admin offers bonus deposit = 0.5$ daily (+3 banners required). He said that it is a win-win opportunity Big Grin
I never accepted such deal and probably this admin never saw ISA. But now you can see which monitors accept this kind of deal. 
(04-15-2017, 02:29 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]trend-retail.com was declined. I do not think that after-plans are good choice nowadays even the first plan expires in 24h...
instantaction.biz is a typical cheap program, where the admin offers bonus deposit = 0.5$ daily (+3 banners required). He said that it is a win-win opportunity Big Grin
I never accepted such deal and probably this admin never saw ISA. But now you can see which monitors accept this kind of deal. 

Thank you Admin!
New collection:

reykey.io - newly listed on MNO and DN, this is enough reason to say NO Wink
bitsave.io - saving bonuses, reinvest bonus up to 30%, daily earnings from referrals' deposits (not earnings!) - so high outflow...
fresh-spring.net - I do not feel that I should invest there. It seems like a neutral hyip, nothing more, nothing less.
rentex.ltd - it is a copy of real business. I think it is playable just without ISA.
BlackCash.org - infoless template with unique script. Another Petrolia?

trustbets.eu has bee declined. I am sorry that I have not so objective reason, but if the admin decides to give insurance for other monitor on English market, then I do not accept such project. I think that I deserve such preference for past years since I am here for investors. Also, sport theme is so frequent lately, but not really powerful. After-plans are so risky now, mainly in combination with low reinvest rate. I guess the first cycle is ok, but without ISA. Do you agree?
bitctrade.com - 7% or similar high daily earnings are nonsense nowadays. The admin can reach one cycle just if few guys invest there and if he can cover the roi from his own pocket. Ofc can't do the same if there are more investors.

cashleader.biz - the admin was not able to tell me any normal strategy, his only campaign was to say that I accepted Arbitragestar and Gamebet.

coinhash.biz - sometimes less effect is more Wink This is just a classic hyip since the admin has no extra strategy - hiring monitors, adsense (is it working way? I do not think), reinvesting in better hyips. I think this strategy is not acceptable to reach profit for most of guys.
bitextra.club - just one quoted sentence without any explanation: "Please register our project and we will sent you $100 bonuses"

infinityfuture.me - pixel-noised logo, flying letters, just btc is shown at investment plans, but other currencies are visible in the footer. Buttons of social channels are not linked. This is a very fast job, or the admin does not care for his own project - I do not know really know which one is true, but is definitely not R5 project which admin wanted to buy.

bitclub-mining.com - cool site, but unfortunately it is not for real investors due to high daily earnings, ready to catch some blind fish.
What a pity that cool sites usually do not come with serious admins...
bitpro5.com: I am not sure that investment plans of C7 projects can be attractive anymore. Also, the deposits/wds section can be better without effect such rolling effect, mainly if there aren't many deposits, so it is an anticampaign on the very same page. The results of hired monitors confirm my thoughts... Sure, others can have another viewpoint...

icarusautomation.com: 5.55% daily is so luxury offer nowadays, is there any admin whose goal is reaching good lifetime instead fast profit?
I am not sure about effectiveness/attractiveness at first sight if the first screen shows just the logo, but around investment plans is definitely something wrong. The black areas are oriented to the right including the button and its background. It seems there is missing something or just this area is made by amateurs - maybe not, but this is what we see.  The rest is ok, but I do not know why I should accept this project. The admin answered that 5.55% is very interesting offer for investors. Hm, if an admin can answer just this, I do not feel safe to accept nor invest... and you?
(04-26-2017, 07:14 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]bitpro5.com: I am not sure that investment plans of C7 projects can be attractive anymore. Also, the deposits/wds section can be better without effect such rolling effect, mainly if there aren't many deposits, so it is an anticampaign on the very same page. The results of hired monitors confirm my thoughts... Sure, others can have another viewpoint...

icarusautomation.com: 5.55% daily is so luxury offer nowadays, is there any admin whose goal is reaching good lifetime instead fast profit?
I am not sure about effectiveness/attractiveness at first sight if the first screen shows just the logo, but around investment plans is definitely something wrong. The black areas are oriented to the right including the button and its background. It seems there is missing something or just this area is made by amateurs - maybe not, but this is what we see.  The rest is ok, but I do not know why I should accept this project. The admin answered that 5.55% is very interesting offer for investors. Hm, if an admin can answer just this, I do not feel safe to accept nor invest... and you?

So many declined projects, but I agree with admin in general, such high rates are scaring/nonsense these days
(04-19-2017, 05:24 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]New collection:

reykey.io - newly listed on MNO and DN, this is enough reason to say NO Wink
bitsave.io - saving bonuses, reinvest bonus up to 30%, daily earnings from referrals' deposits (not earnings!) - so high outflow...
fresh-spring.net - I do not feel that I should invest there. It seems like a neutral hyip, nothing more, nothing less.
rentex.ltd - it is a copy of real business. I think it is playable just without ISA.
BlackCash.org - infoless template with unique script. Another Petrolia?

I'm still confuse and wondering why the third collection above which is listing at ISA forum was entry at the declined projects thread? Confused

(04-23-2017, 06:23 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]bitctrade.com - 7% or similar high daily earnings are nonsense nowadays. The admin can reach one cycle just if few guys invest there and if he can cover the roi from his own pocket. Ofc can't do the same if there are more investors.

cashleader.biz - the admin was not able to tell me any normal strategy, his only campaign was to say that I accepted Arbitragestar and Gamebet.

coinhash.biz - sometimes less effect is more Wink This is just a classic hyip since the admin has no extra strategy - hiring monitors, adsense (is it working way? I do not think), reinvesting in better hyips. I think this strategy is not acceptable to reach profit for most of guys.

I do agree with you admin, I think the daily earning higher 4% per day does not make sense to me.
Thanks guys for feedback!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22