Forum

Full Version: Declined projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
financeplusinvestment.com, hourlybit.biz and bitoffer.io were declined. The last one is worth to talk about, but I burned my fingers with similar "piggy-bank" btc-only project in past days, so I prefer to go ahead without this kind of projects. Of course it doesn't mean that you can't make profit in it, but it is better if it it is not listed on ISA. Hope you agree.
(03-17-2017, 04:50 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]financeplusinvestment.com, hourlybit.biz and bitoffer.io were declined. The last one is worth to talk about, but I burned my fingers with similar "piggy-bank" btc-only project in past days, so I prefer to go ahead without this kind of projects. Of course it doesn't mean that you can't make profit in it, but it is better if it it is not listed on ISA. Hope you agree.

Well declined, I would say.
50-ex.com, aprexfund.com and cryp.trade were declined today. I do not plan to add any project for a while. After collapse of giants the market is unstable, even the listed hyips can collapse soon. Sorry that I am not like mno, which accepts each hyip if the listing fee is paid.
(03-15-2017, 01:27 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Btw how can I get the music from the video?  Angel
[quote pid='1944' dateline='1489584429']
here Smile https://legend-investment.com/audio/sound.mp3 

[/quote]
Thanks.
The song is so nice. 
Why he is not longer???????  I love it.  Heart

Regards MAMA
(03-23-2017, 08:08 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]50-ex.com, aprexfund.com and cryp.trade were declined today. I do not plan to add any project for a while. After collapse of giants the market is unstable, even the listed hyips can collapse soon. Sorry that I am not like mno, which accepts each hyip if the listing fee is paid.

Wise decision, anything can happen at this moment. Just hope for the best.
(03-24-2017, 12:01 AM)Babypanda Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2017, 08:08 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]50-ex.com, aprexfund.com and cryp.trade were declined today. I do not plan to add any project for a while. After collapse of giants the market is unstable, even the listed hyips can collapse soon. Sorry that I am not like mno, which accepts each hyip if the listing fee is paid.

Wise decision, anything can happen at this moment. Just hope for the best.

I agree,  but I have to say that 50-ex is my favorite program at the moment and hopefully it will last for a long time or at least as long as it takes before a make my 160% profit.
BTW, you can set up automatic payments to your wallet !
bitshark.io was declined as well. The main page is not as attractive, but if you expand the menu, then the loading pages look better. But the main reason is bad timing, I do not recommend to invest at all.
(03-26-2017, 09:45 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]bitshark.io was declined as well. The main page is not as attractive, but if you expand the menu, then the loading pages look better. But the main reason is bad timing, I do not recommend to invest at all.

I agree, the HYIP market is very unstable these days.
fatfunds.me was declined as well. It seems the admin has enough money for most expensive listings Wink
I think the project is cool, some investment plans are playable, but not for ISA.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22