Forum

Full Version: Declined projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
reymel-finance.com - yeah, it was a sleeper on ISA, but I do not see any strong reason to allow for it to be upgraded. The new referral and representation commissions are extremely high, nothing for healthy project.

supercharged - another sleeper on ISA, and not enough reason to allow for it to be upgraded. Bedroom logo, I guess that I can do better Wink The worst animation ever. Logo of Paypal proves admin's amateurism...

medusacapital.io - not new project, but probably it is well managed, or not? The communication with admin has failed - attachment. 

hashuniversal.biz - be sure that I wont accept projects which offer 10% daily forever or similar crazy interest. (same for such banners)

crypto-investments-ltd.com - just a hyip, nothing more. Moreover, I do not care about effects, but if I see that the top of main page is just a picture - no info at all, then my decision is simple. Mainly, if the admin can't talk normally (do not have reason nor intention to prove).
bitpoolinv.com - the admin wanted to buy R5 listing, but it is not possible for this kind of project. The conversation has failed... It is too attractive project (hourly earnings - min. 3.12% daily, principal back anytime, instant payments)

pandex.org - the person who contacted me left a referral link for me, so probably this was not the admin. No further reaction from this person since my answer. Sometimes I feel that admins can't talk or shy like a rabbit...

I also got several cheap attempts (1$/day), and not allowed to be listed in incubator for some tricky projects...
Just for you how it is going with cheap offers daily...
(11-02-2017, 04:25 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Just for you how it is going with cheap offers daily...

Woh thats almost sad....
Too bad some will fall for an offer like this  Dodgy
colobit.biz - newly redesigned site, the admin told too much about nothing in the last email and mentioned prizes 1-5BTC. Seriously? 

strike7.io - should I explain what I think about such domain name - and admin?
bitrade.io - russian dejavu project, but it is connected with negative experience...
bitfine.biz - min. 10% forever? what a bad joke... moreover, mno is hired, and with combination of luxury investment for an rcb moitor I do not allow for this project to be listed on ISA.
Yesterday I checked colobit again because I wanted to join when the site was launched. I didn't join but I noticed good lifetime of it. And now your comment, especially rewards ?
Regarding bitrade.io I made fast decision, its admin was able to express me by facts, so I can tell that the project does not come from fast category, so probably there is a good chance to earn. This is why I will accept his listing request today.
Let's see who will win ?
renaissance-investment.com - so old project and as I see the admin recently enabled principal back option. No answer about the cancellation fee in the FAQ. Thumbs down for this tricky admin.

bistinvest.com - giving principal back after 30 days? is there any admin who can do it, mainly before Xmas? Btw mno was hired few days ago, so the admin do not need us Wink

bitsiren.cc - short investment plans with principal back option. Somehow I do not think that this kind of project can handle (admin notedly) bigger deposit wave.
crypto-cactus.com - too high daily earnings, short investment plans with principal back option. This is the most riskiest combination...
hashworld.io - Had I said already that I rarely accept hyip if it is listed on DN and MNO? If the admin chooses the greediest monitors - where investors do not get nothing, then my answer is very easy for such admin. NO. Oh, and 500$ investments for RCB monitors? For what? Wake up admin. They do the same job for less money. Moreover, investors have to cover the ROI for such luxury investments of monitors. Thumbs down.

verumbtc.com - It seems the admin is new to ISA, He was surprised that he cant buy listing, no strategy at all, so I do not see the potential.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22