Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - black-white - black-white.biz
Exclamation 
Description:
Using the latest technologies and developments in the field of water purification allows us not only to work with government orders,
but also to implement our own innovative projects. Today anyone can become a client of the company. To do this Black White Limited
has launched the automatic platform for receiving investment.

Investment plans:
WHITE PLAN
10% daily for 15 days
principal included
deposit range: 10-999$

BLACK PLAN
15% daily for 10 days
principal included
deposit range: $1k - 10k

Accepted e-wallets: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Advcash

Type of withdrawals: fast manual, max. time-frame for manual processing is 24h

Referral system: 1-level, 6%

Active investment:
The amount of 250 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U11705946.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to black-white.biz User instant.. Date: 14:01 21.07.16. Batch: 140438424.

Links: 
Clear: https://black-white.biz/
My affiliate link: https://black-white.biz/?ref=instant
As I see the admin of black-white hired not just ISA, but DN as well in the same time and MNO right after this. It is clear that the admin used all his gunpowder at once. He spent 3k just on these monitors on the same day. This is incredible amount in this weak summer, I am not sure what will happen even the admin said, he has big budget. Fingers crossed.
Thanks admin.. I'm new in this hyip program. For now i 100% follow your. Yesterday Just put some btc in black and white under your referal link. Try my luck..
(07-22-2016, 03:03 PM)faizal1984 Wrote: Thanks admin.. I'm new in this hyip program. For now i 100% follow your. Yesterday Just put some btc in black and white under your referal link. Try my luck..

Thanks for following me, but I recommend to follow our main chatroom for extra information or my comments here. Not all new projects are good even I try to filter them.
I wish you good luck!
To add this 3 monitors after a runtime of 13 days (if the plan time is 15 days) is a hard advertising step.
So we must hope, that this step give a financially reserve to hold the program for a complete new cycle. - And we must hope that the admin is not greedy. Wink

Regards bau
(07-23-2016, 10:27 AM)admin Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 03:03 PM)faizal1984 Wrote: Thanks admin.. I'm new in this hyip program. For now i 100% follow your. Yesterday Just put some btc in black and white under your referal link. Try my luck..

Thanks for following me, but I recommend to follow our main chatroom for extra information or my comments here. Not all new projects are good even I try to filter them.
I wish you good luck!

Thanks for your advice.. Around 1week I join nearly 10 hyip program. Xabo, business angel, allinol, miarol,coince, agilital, tradecommer, finania and got 1 scam so far, light credit... I try to join your main chatroom but registration is close right now. Just open daily your monitoring web and read anything in chat room if got any new information. So far all program is ok, just coince daily payment is delay. Hope it ok..
(07-23-2016, 03:29 PM)faizal1984 Wrote: Thanks for your advice.. Around 1week I join nearly 10 hyip program. Xabo, business angel, allinol, miarol,coince, agilital, tradecommer, finania and got 1 scam so far, light credit... I try to join your main chatroom but registration is close right now. Just open daily your monitoring web and read anything in chat room if got any new information. So far all program is ok, just coince daily payment is delay. Hope it ok..

But if you click on "Register" link, then you can read how to get account on ISA.
(07-23-2016, 01:55 PM)baupaid Wrote: To add this 3 monitors after a runtime of 13 days (if the plan time is 15 days) is a hard advertising step.
So we must hope, that this step give a financially reserve to hold the program for a complete new cycle. - And we must hope that the admin is not greedy. Wink

Regards bau

Yeah, the current cycle has been saved, will see what will happen at next BEP, fingers crossed.
Do people think this hyip will last any significant amount of time as they pay out quiet high??
It seems the game is over, I am moving it to scam category.