Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM - Iseiko - iseiko.jp
Paid after 6 days:
  • Transaction ID:a628aad6-28c5-49f7-bbf4-6d949c90a18b
  • Amount:40.18 EUR
The following payment methods are still not available even the grand launch had to be introduced around 16/August:
*   Klick&Pay 
*   Ethereum
*   Skrill
*   Visa\Mastercard
*   Payza
*   Xapo
*   AsiaPay

No advertising, no new e-wallets, no launch - nothing happened; thumbs down.
Shocking news. Currently withdrawing to btc is not possible. The admin is talking about instability because the price of btc dropped from 4700$ to 3100$, but its price was just 2500$ before august. How fair is keeping the historical maximum as real value? Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This has not been happened yet. This withdrawal was not processed within one week. This is a warning sign...

Just an update. The previous withdrawal was processed, but I am not really satisfied with such "speed".
Yesterday the first video conference has failed. What a pity, I was interested to hear why we can't see any progress since the "beta stage".
By the way the withdrawals are processed after 7 days - right after you can place the next withdrawal request. No problem at all till Iseiko pays, mainly because we still can't find any info regarding speed for withdrawals in FAQ, even it is one of most frequented questions.
(10-21-2017, 06:30 AM)admin Wrote: Yesterday the first video conference has failed. What a pity, I was interested to hear why we can't see any progress since the "beta stage".
By the way the withdrawals are processed after 7 days - right after you can place the next withdrawal request. No problem at all till Iseiko pays, mainly because we still can't find any info regarding speed for withdrawals in FAQ, even it is one of most frequented questions.

Quote:Dear partners,

We are glad to inform you that in the near future an official webinar will be held from the CEO of iSeiko Trade Company, Yoshimi Kagava, where you will hear official news, documents of iSeikoTrade Company, news on the new platform, and many other things that you have been waiting for a long time . Please follow the news in the next letter, we will send you the exact date and the link, we also want to inform you that the webinar will be translated into several languages.

[Image: unnamed-4.jpg]

Looks promising. Let's see what the "CEO" has to say.
The user panel looks really cool now, just the transactions and withdrawals are problematic. What can I see for December - crediting earnings was not finished? even after 7 days? - attachment.
I do not recommend to invest there anymore.

Last Friday I got email notification about earnings, but it was just a mail, no money was credited. My withdrawal is still pending even it was recorded on 8 of December.
If the staff has enough to time to send newsletter on 26 of December, but old withdrawal requests are pending, then I say SCAM. So simple. Do not invest there anymore.