Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM - Iseiko - iseiko.jp
Description: (beta testing till 14-16 August 2017, then more ewallets will be accepted)

We're an ambitious team of highly skilled professionals. Our goal is promotion and popularization by any means to grow the Ethereum platform and community, a new generation of crypto-enthusiasts. We set up our trading company, iSeiko, to participate in exchange processes, attracting and managing investment assets, as well as making profits off of the volatility of Ethereum and increasing amount of users.

[Image: wa-r2-1.png]Unique, modern, win-win trading strategies developed directly by the company's traders!

[Image: wa-r2-2.png]Continuously working innovative tools for automatic trading, creating profit in the accounts of investors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
[Image: wa-r2-3.png]Employees of the company know everything about the crypto currency market, and instead of superfluous words, they confirm their knowledge with successful transactions.

[Image: wa-r2-4.png]The company provides each new investor with the opportunity to receive daily a maximum of useful information in the conditions of development of exchanges and the market of crypto-currencies.

We use a variety of trading strategies allowing us to make consistent profits regardless of the economic situation. We margin trade during times of high volatility and make profits on both increases and decreases in price. All transactions are recorded and released to our investors for review. Our growing team of professional traders are the key to our success!

Investment plans:
0.5% daily for one year (190% ROI)
3.8-6.2% weekly for one year (201% - 323% ROI) - profit is credited on Fridays
new investments become active from the next Monday 
min. investment 10€

Accepted e-wallets:
AdvCash, Bitcoin, Okpay, Payeer

Type of withdrawals: manually, no timeframe in FAQ

Referral system7-19% depending on ranking (till 14% is realistic in extreme case)

Active investment:
  • Transaction ID:2be73573-cf51-466d-a1ec-f1ec873a71b2
  • To:[email protected]
  • Debited:-810.00 EUR
  • Fee:No commission
  • Sent:810.00 EUR
  • Note: Replenish: 810.00 Youshi. User: 11130

Clear link: https://iseiko.jp/
Join with my referral link: https://iseiko.jp/en/ref11130
Additional information:

The invest is included in the profit., so the real profit after 365 days (if the program runs so llong): 
90% in daily plan, 101% (lowest weekly plan ) to 223% (biggest weekly plan).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The bitcoin course is not freezed, the program use the actually course.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The program use a intern currency named YOSHI.
After the invest the money was changed to YOSHI, course actually EURO:YOSHI 1:1 
But what is in the future? 

From FAQ:

Quote:Yoshi is an electronic currency that operates inside the iSeiko system. The Yoshi exchange rate in relation to major currencies and cryptocurrencies is displayed on the main page of the site. All funds entered into the system are converted into Yoshi. With deduction of funds, there is a reverse conversion under the rate actual to the present day. Outside iSeiko system, the Yoshi currency can not be used for now.

YOSHI is not real, should be possible to trade next year or so, or list in an exchanger. Should be..... Big Grin
Actually it is an intern currency only - who set the daily course? What, if the course for a YOSHI is falling? And if we pay out the weekly profits, for example with course EURO:YOSHI 1:0.5 or 1:0.1
EXAMPLE: 
In the first weekly plan  the  payouts after 1 year are 201%. (If the YOSHI have the same course as on the invest time point).
We invest example $100 in plan basic. Should get every week a withdraw EURO 3,80
What if the course is falling to 0.5 after 1 month.
We get weekly payments  only EURO 1,90? = EURO 98,80 for the year. We make loss.

If the course is falling to 0.1 , then we get payouts only EURO 0,38 weekly. =EURO 19,76 for the year. We have invested EURO 100, so we have a big loss of EURO 80 after 1 year. Loss 80%. ??? Horrible impression...

The site show an YOSHI course alltime statistic, 

The course was over EURO 10000 last year??? 

A joke ....

+++++++++++++++++++++

PAYZA integrated?

From FAQ:

Quote:Through which payment systems can I replenish my deposit?

Our site supports such payment systems:
*   Klick&Pay
*   Advanced Cash
*   Bitcoin
*   Ethereum
*   Payeer
*   OKPAY
*   Skrill
*   Visa\Mastercard
*   Payza
*   Xapo
*   AsiaPay

It is not possible to invest with PAYZA, Skrill, OKpay and more. 
There the Admin wants to represent more than is actually present. ;D

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The site is not ready, some things are missing or under construction. Links not working, Texts not shown correctly, Support say, that the willl fix the bugs later. And they work on the site. 
By the hell - Why do the admins always start with half-finished pages.They need the money so urgently ???

Support would tell me, that the company is real, that my invest is safed with an insurance, that I must not have panic to loss my money  and  that  this program is the best for an invest in the finance world.
 If I believe that, then I believe to aliens and to the Santa Claus.. Big Grin

In the world the programm was promoted as REAL INVESTMENT and is praised overall. 
Summary it is a ponzi, not more.

Kerstin
Thanks for checking Smile

The project is in beta phase till 14-16 August, then more e-wallets will be enabled.

Regarding the course of Yoshi, I think it can't be less in the future, hyips must stay attractive to get new investors, so, slowly growing Yoshi will be another point why to invest - theoretically.

I think just low volume of investors invest in this phase due to several bugs and unfinished site. It is not bad at all, it helps to avoid big initial inflow wave, just me and early birds have to hope that the management is able to handle such project and reach real progress. Fingers crossed Wink
(08-09-2017, 10:17 AM)Zadmin Wrote: Thanks for checking Smile

The project is in beta phase till 14-16 August, then more e-wallets will be enabled.

Regarding the course of Yoshi, I think it can't be less in the future, hyips must stay attractive to get new investors, so, slowly growing Yoshi will be another point why to invest - theoretically.

I think just low volume of investors invest in this phase due to several bugs and unfinished site. It is not bad at all, it helps to avoid big initial inflow wave, just me and early birds have to hope that the management is able to handle such project and reach real progress. Fingers crossed Wink

We were promised some major improvements for next week.

Meanwhile the Livechat can support three languages: English, Chinese and Russian.

I just received a handsome payment:

Quote:Transaction ID:
Quote:deb7f93e-f07b-43a5-9803-f5d5dcce08d4
[email protected]

Amount:
200.00 EUR
Note:
UserID: 10126 OrderID: 13244

Not sure if they would pay amounts like this if they had short term plans.
I have prepared a short video to explain iSeiko: https://youtu.be/e1Lb1JVCIqU
Transaction ID:
af7c07f3-8773-4e6e-8358-1629f718a1c5
[email protected]

Amount:
320.00 EUR
Note:
UserID: 10126 OrderID: 21931
I got paid Tuesday evening, the withdrawal request was placed on Friday:
  • Transaction ID:94c2e956-bb6e-4a89-b27b-3a4ef2a9e92c
  • Amount:18.90 EUR
  • Note: UserID: 11130 OrderID: 23675
  • Transaction ID:fdcd12d8-d51b-442c-9ac9-c184b63ee186
  • Amount:40.18 EUR
  • Note: UserID: 11130 OrderID: 24273
Requested on Saturday. Received on Wednesday:

Transaction ID:
78cf7568-c7bc-4740-a51c-0d0bfffe2417
[email protected]

Amount:
335.00 EUR
Note:
UserID: 10126 OrderID: 26975
Transaction ID:
cd2a1e92-7121-4b14-8e50-f939c7c95252
[email protected]

Amount:
350.00 EUR
Note:
UserID: 10126 OrderID: 33874
This time my withdrawal was processed after 6 days!
  • Transaction ID:e28507df-cfa9-488a-9e43-92b57811c936

• Amount:40.18 EUR