Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Bandeiracoin - bandeiracoin.com
Description:
Bandeira international corporation limited is a private limited company located in the united kingdom. at Bandeira international corporation limited, our goal is to ensure that our customers get value for every cryptocurrency investment they made. we have wrestled with every barrier in these tree years and our team is excited to give out to the world our beneficial findings from the research. even through this, we look to gain more knowledge from your previous experiences and your feedbacks. it has been our long-term goal to inform you of the current trends in cryptocurrency investment and provide you with the best offers. our highly efficient and experienced staff are always available to assist you.

Cryptocurrencies which are a form of currency very similar to U.S. Dollar or Euro are created digitally. They can be used for purchases at websites, retailers and some businesses accept cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, cryptocurrencies can be used to buy a Tesla car, donate to charity, book a room at the hotel, crowdfunding, and purchase or sell artwork and much more.

Investment plans:
min. 0.75% average daily or even more depending on range of invested amount

Accepted e-wallets:
bitcoin, perfectmoney, payeer, advcash, ehtereum 

Type of withdrawals: manual, 1-3 business days
Minimal amount to withdraw: $5!
Principal wd fee:
  • from 0-30 days ............ 40%.
  • from 30-50 days 
    - Withdrawal of up to 25% ............ 0%
    - Withdrawal from 25% to 50% ........ 20%
    - Withdrawal from 50% to 100% ......... 30%
  • after 50 days............. 0%
Referral system: min. 3-1% and 2% from referrals' earnings
some requirements are needed to get higher RC, check the Affiliate page

Active investment:
The amount of 500 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2625028->U14493434. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 1048, instant.. Date: 07:55 05.07.17. Batch: 181136083.

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://bandeiracoin.com/
Join with my referral link: https://bandeiracoin.com/?partner=instant
My withdrawals were not processed during 3 days, so I moved Bandeiracoin to On Hold. Do not invest till the situation is not clear.