Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Sanox - sanox.io
Description:
It's simple to earn money on sanox.io, you purchase advertisement credits, for that you can earn up to 130% return, daily you will earn an amount no higher then 2% as a passive from total purchases of website, you also earn beside that daily you earn $0.001 for every click made on your ad from the users ( to boost your earning! you can purchase featured advertisement to be on the top of the ads page so more users click your ad ) and also you will earn $0.0001 of your referral clicks on the ads, these earnings from clicks will also be added to your purchases so they can faster reach 130%. All payments are instant cashouts

You earn % from purchases on all referral levels, starting from 7% 3% 2% and all forward will earn you 1%
20 tiers ref system
You can extend your referral levels on up to 20 tiers, and besides that you get $1 worth of BTC in your account at registration. We do hope you enjoy your time here as we will do all in our power to make it as smooth as possible
We decided to be as transparent as possible showing all stats available so nobody have any doubts about what we do and who we are, all earnings are shared 100% our earnings are from referral level purchases, featured advertisements and other features that will be available soon.
Payment processors accepted are Payeer - Advcash - PM - ETH - BTC
And Finally we will give you $1 signup bonus

Investment plans:
revenue sharing, daily earnings up to 2% until you reach 130%, prelaunch till 1/June 6/June
limitation: 500$ /8hours

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Payeer, Advcash, Ethereum

Type of withdrawals: no info in FAQ, probably manual processing
min. withdrawal 2$

Referral system: 5-3-2-1-1-1...% till 20th level

Active investment:
No investment till 1/June when the prelaunch ends.

[Image: sanox-728.gif]

Clear link: https://www.sanox.io/
Join with my referral link: https://www.sanox.io/?r=instant
After one week since the official start the admin (his team) has debugged the script, but then why we waited so long during the prelaunch period? I am moving Sanox from OnHold section just to Normal category due to extremely bad start and wrong support; moreover, I extended the insurance by 5 days, because today is the first paying day (11/Jun)
Thanks to paying without interruptions even after returning the insurance back to admin, I am moving Sanox back to Premium listing.

Fresh instant withdrawal:
The amount of 12.68 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13689540->U2625028. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 10:04 01.07.17. Batch: 180547961.
But it is strange that we can't check the status of withdrawals. Today the withdrawals are not instant. Game over? Maybe...