Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - FreightAge - freightage.net
Description:
We are officially registered UK company, with a strong track record. We offer our investors safe and profitable opportunity to increase their capital. The site is protected from possible hacker & ddos attacks. Our designers have created an informative, yet simple site that works on all types of devices and allows you to comfortably explore it.
With the help of this investment fund our company will be able to open new offices around the world, as well as significantly increase the truck fleet & acquire a few container cargo ships.
We are ready to expand our borders with each investor, allowing you to earn a decent profit. Our PR managers have developed a competent marketing strategy, that will allow us to stand out of the crowd and join the ranks with world's best of the best.

Investment plan:
Monday: 3%
Tuesday: 4%
Wednesday: 5%
Thursday: 6%
Friday: 7%
Saturday: 1%
Sunday: 2%

Length: forever
Monthly earnings: 120$ in average
Minimum deposit: 10$

Accepted e-wallets: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals: auto-payments, or 30 hours time-frame for manual processing (FAQ)

Referral system: 1-level: 10%
Active investment:
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U11196411. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. LFG LTD.. Date: 17:57 17.08.16. Batch: 143487267.

[Image: 728x90_eng.gif]

Links:
Clear: https://freightage.net/
Join with my link: https://freightage.net/?ref=instant
INSTANT   PAYMENT

The amount of 10 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U11196411->Uxxxxxxxx. Memo: freightage.net. Date: 00:38 19.08.16. Batch: 143628572.

Thanks Admin.
Great job.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
It seems that this project was a waste of time. I am moving it to Scam...