Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread CLOSED - Boomdirect-Boomdirect.net
Boomdirect is a business that makes profits through managed forex social trading.
It's a fairly new concept invented by the admin himself,Johnny Martin together with admin Pierre Andre Manseau.
The goal is to make profits through automated Forex Social trading.
Trading strategies are offered for free on the Bd platform where you can copy Forex traders passively and profit.
If you already trade Forex manually you can trade it here and get a lot of advantages over normal Forex trading.
Expected profit is 2-3%/month.Yes,there is also risk so choose carefully your strategy.
To be qualified for earning you need to copy a volume strategy and one other normal strategy.
All the comissions from the volume strategy will go to the rank comissions.Every member gets monthly rank comissions depending on the number of lots traded.
This is a perfectly legal business so there are rewards and also some risks of losing some of the capital.
Overall,the business concept is working beautifully,and the more members there are,better rank comissions we will get.
Every bit of revenue comes from the Forex market,not any other sources.
There is a referral program on 5 levels of 10% (50% total).The referral comission comes from every trade fee made by your refferal (except volume strategy) ,as per Bd agreement with Forex Brokers JFD Prime and Fx Globe (liquidity providers).
 Accepted wallets:Neteller ,Skrill,credit cards.They are also working on adding payza as an option.
Invested money can be withdrawn at any time and are processed manually usually within  24-48 hours.
Here is an overview of my current investment [Image: MC5wTS7.jpg]

https://myboomdirect.net/en/

http://opportunity.myboomdirect.net/en/?...onGenocide

P.s:i hope this is not in the wrong thread or something,if so please delete it.
Lost some money on the first volume strategy.Need to add some more to have enough for losses too.I played with too little money the strategy,need at least 100$ for each,so if the trader loses some,you have a chance to rebound.
In 5-6 weeks Bd will transform in a full trading social platform available in 24 languages.
Also,Bd is looking for traders.
''The objective is to find the most successful traders deploying different strategies (volume, standard, signal copying, etc.).
This program will enable BoomDirect to grow and have the largest number of strategies tailored for all our members!
Community = Recruiting Power
Our community is an incredible source of recruitment and you can help us find the next BoomDirect traders!
Do you know any excellent traders in your circles?
Refer them to BoomDirect and you will receive 10% of their salary for life!
ANYONE with trading expertise can sign up, join the community and become a BoomDirect Elite Trader.
Benefits of becoming an Elite Trader
Elite Traders will benefit from the most lucrative online trading compensation plan by allowing BoomDirect members to copy their investing accounts.
Here are the main reasons why to trade for BoomDirect:
-Earn a commission of 0.1 pips on each trade x number of copiers
-Instantly receive your current revenues in your trading account
-Join a 70,000-member community
-Benefit from access to a leading-edge trading platform
New Splash Page and Infographic
Our marketing department has worked hard to create many new tools, such as a splash page, infographic and banners, to help you promote the Elite Trader program.
All you have to do is share the Splash Page with your referral code (Your code is available under your Dashboard in your Back Office). If a new trader signs up through it, you will receive a monthly commission of 10% of their earnings.''
Got 6$ as monthly rank comission.Things are going good but im still in loss.Some traders to copy are not the best so everyone should choose carefully a strategy.
Added some more money on another volume strategy.Things are going well.3$ up today.My rank is increasing.
A new volume trader was added yesterday.He trades with min 1k.He is up 23$ since yesterday.Pretty interesting stuff.
The new volume trader has made 142$ profit this month.Very good start for him.Real market money.
Made 9.83$ for rank comission.Not a lot but a start.
After using for some time this business,i am at a loss because of the traders.The traders
can not ''float'' the deposit they have for more than a few weeks.In this conditions,a lot of people
lost money including me'.Everything i said in the topic  is still true,i still like the concept
and trust the admin,but the execution of everything was poor,so i am gonna take a step back for now.
It seems to me you can earn easily some money here if you are a trader with all the extra comissions
they offer,but copying a passive strategy does not get you anything good (for now).
I will,however,keep an eye on it and join the new platform they will launch soon (november).
One thought would be to join the Bd university and learn to trade if you have the time and money,its a steal.
Will add more updates so keep revisiting this topic one in a while.Thank you.