Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Gamebet - gamebet.biz
Description:
Betting on eSports matches is growing just as fast – if not faster – than esports itself. What was once just an an informal system of wagering conducted mostly between friends is rapidly becoming a global industry where hundreds of millions of dollars are risked every year by millions of players from nearly every corner of the globe.
Now you have the opportunity to effortlessly profit from the eSports betting revolution by depositing with our program. We have assembled a team of former and current professional players and experienced bettors who have special insights into the market and a track record of making accurate predictions. We have several options to earn a high ROI on your deposit regardless of the amount.

Investment plans:
Daily plan: 4.5-6% daily for 30 days
After-plans: 115% after 7 days, 135% after 14 days, 180% after 28 days

Accepted e-wallets:
Payeer, PerfectMoney, Advcash and Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals: instant, no extra timeframe in FAQ

Referral system:
 5-2-1%

Active investment:
The amount of 200 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U12412541.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to gamebet.biz User instant.. Date: 10:03 01.04.17. Batch: 171196434.

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://gamebet.biz/
Join with my referral link: https://gamebet.biz/?ref=instant
Thank you for fefback.

Edited by mod.
Please, it is not neccessary to quote the complete start post.
Thanks
i got instant payment today and also got RCB from admin instant.. Thanks
Hi, I have to report "pending".
My Plan Dota 2 was ready, I tried to cash it out and watch this:

[Image: Gamebet_Auszahlung_16.4.png]
The admin said that he can't continue... It seems just strong hyips can stay alive for more than 10-20 days, which can attract people from outside or from different markets. So it is about managing...
I am moving this thread to Scam section...