Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM .- 9returns
Star 
[Image: logo.png]

Description:

9Returns is a fast growing investment management platform. All these years we struggled to make our way up the ladder, now we are in a commendable position and confident that we can make our investors wealthy and happy. We depend heavily on our core strength: Our diversified and well experienced team.
Investing money and getting profits seems always lucrative. But it is easier said than done. It is a risky journey, but we are here to minimise, if possible eliminate, those risks. With the expertise we have, we can play the role of a bridge, between your investment and your profits, to safeguard you from the risky waters. Of course we take our share of profits in this process, it is no charity.

Plans:

All Tech
2.5% Daily Forever
Minimum: $10
Maximum: $10000
Calendar Days
No Principal Back

The Vitals

6% Daily For 25 Business Days
Minimum: $50
Maximum: $1000
150% ROI
No Principal Back

Big Wheels

8% Daily For 20 Business Days
Minimum: $1001
Maximum: $100000
160% ROI
No Principal Back

Accepted e-wallets PM, Btc, Adv, Payeer, Nix

Type of withdrawals: Requests will be paid within 48 business hours (Monday to Friday)

Referral system:
  • 1st Tier - 8%
  • 2nd Tier - 3%
  • 3rd Tier - 1%
My active investiment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7be99cea68fc6...18a949275a

[Image: ban9.jpg]

Clear linkhttps://www.9returns.com

Join with my link: Exclamation  https://www.9returns.com/?ref=geckos

Extra info:
Domain expiration date: 28-jan-2026
Server location country:United States [Image: us.gif]
Hosting:ReliableSite.Net LLC
Website IP address:206.221.191.181
Domain Registrar:INTERNET DOMAIN SERVICE BS CORP
НС server:dan.ns.cloudflare.com
НС server:uma.ns.cloudflare.com
SSL:i - GeoTrust Inc.
It was declined by me few hours ago, but I wish good luck. It can be played if the project gets continuously growing inflow without big waves, but as I see the admin is fast and it is listed on DN. But it is also true, that DN is not as strong as admins think, so the game is still playable theoretically.
(03-29-2017, 08:13 PM)admin Wrote: It was declined by me few hours ago, but I wish good luck. It can be played if the project gets continuously growing inflow without big waves, but as I see the admin is fast and it is listed on DN. But it is also true, that DN is not as strong as admins think, so the game is still playable theoretically.

I think that can stay alive enough to reach BEP, and if it will go after, will be good for a couple of rounds  Wink
No BEP, no profit, nothing. Already scam
Disappointing, but expected...