Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - CrystalHouse - crystalhouse.biz
Exclamation 
Description:
Online since 16th of february 2017
“Crystal House” company has started it’s story in 2012, when the group of enthusiasts discovered unbelievable perspectives in very stable but dynamic construction market. Large part of company founders earned their experience while working in such worldwide companies like «Bechtel», «SNC-Lavalin», «HOCHTIEF builds», and In the logistics companies in USA and Great Britain.

Investment plans:
5.35% daily for 30 calendar days
109% after 10 days

Accepted e-wallets:
Payeer, PerfectMoney, AdvCash and Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals: Instant

Referral system: 7%, 2%, 1%

Active investment:
The amount of 0.15 BTC (aprox. 170$ USD)  - see attachment
[Image: 728.gif]

Clear link: https://crystalhouse.biz
Join with my referal link: https://crystalhouse.biz/?ref=flammer27

Additional Information:
You can have an unlimited number of deposits (manual compound)
Not the best looking site it but seems interesting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

High daily earnings generate high outflow within few weeks and admins are starting to feel big pressure. I think just leaders can manage such projects, this is why I declare higher risk to this kind of projects, even it looks quite good/attractive. By the way watching video reviews sometimes pains, clear paid stuff, it is not a result of natural growth.
So if you translate admin's job, then it is clear that he has no time for getting results, so there is higher risk to lose...
Of course I can be wrong...
Instant withdraw

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THANK YOU ADMIN - PAYMENT RECIEVED

Payeer
+ 0.53 $
Date: 09.03.2017 21:41:14
ID: 322538349
Details: P58527682 → P1906****
Amount: 0.53 $
Comment: Invoice #43315, ijoinaprojects

Perfect Money
The amount of 0.54 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U13366419->U923****. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 44828, ijoinaprojects.. Date: 06:54 10.03.17. Batch: 167969182.
It is scam now