Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
ak47.capital was declined as well, despite the fact that there is a chance to buy Normal position without insurance almost for every admin, but the style of communication suggested to say no. You can read our email communication.
By the way I do not like cartoon theme and a sign of aggressivity, but there is a chance to earn if the admin has good intention (questionable).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I didnt get mail notifications last weeks. I thought nothing news here... now I am checking them ?
Just subscribe again  - choose the right option below the text field when you write a message.
crypto-trader was declined today. It was a sleeper for a long time and now it has high roi after-plans. Here we can get min. 3% after one day and 5% referral commission. I think such outflow can make the project unstable...
The situation in market is strange. Few excellent projects and mass of garbage.
myprivatebank.com - the project is not bad, but the admin bought super luxury listings on rcb monitors, which is bad strategy - if somebody asks me. This is why I did not allow Premium listing with insurance, but offered Normal listing. The admin asked about listing purchase via BTC, but I said that I prefer USD if possible . No answer and no action since this point. I do not say that it is bad project, but something is suspicious here if we follow his actions. 
madedeposit.com is a typical tricky site where the admin pays 1$ for paying status to monitors. You can check them Wink
I never accepted such sites and never will even the market is in catastrophic condition. 

1st-commerce.com asked me how fast can it be listed in Normal category. I answered him, but this question is not the correct one which has to be asked, if the admin is serious. I did not get answer, but then he contacted me in all possible ways. Something is wrong here. Btw all investment plans are marked as "after", but there is one hourly and one daily plan. So if the admin cant name his own stuffs correctly, how can he manage a hyip at all?
Secondbetting.trade was declined. This was a 100$ bonus offer. I am still not capable to sell paying status for bonus nor daily fixed amount even in the biggest hyip crisis ever. I also do not understand these admins why they spend the time with such offer...
best-fx.org was declined. Another typical project where the admin prefers to pay 1$ daily for paying status. Such project won't be listed on ISA.

profimed.me was declined as well. The template is good, but it is an A1D type, which is riskier, mainly if the admin decided to set 5% referral commission. It is min. 8% daily outflow if the shortest plan is selected - 103% after one day. When I told this to admin, he preferred to be silent. So the communication failed and probably it will be fast scam since 8% daily is too high outflow even for experienced admins.
neocrypto.app was declined. A1D type. Lowest daily earnings: 125% (105% when you log in), + 5% referral commission. So, the admin pays 10% daily, but he says that he is not a fast scammer. Is it possible to keep such project alive more than few days? - mainly this season? Maybe there is something what I do not understand, or this admin knows something, but I prefer to say that it is more than risky project...