Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
I was contacted by the cheapest admin ever.
bpayment.biz was declined. The admin wanted 728" lifetime banner, best listing, posting on forums daily and deleting bad votes continuously. His offer was unbelievable - 0.1$ daily. I thought no admin exists with such low qualities. This admin does shame for hyip industry. These admins and helping monitors have to be totally ignored and eliminated to keep next hyips playable.
I forgot to say that twino.io was declined few days ago and now it seems to be problematic due to deposit bonuses...
This project is having as many domains as many currencies. This is absolutely not userfriendly structure in 2018. It was good when BTC was new currency, but now it is nonsense. I know that GC scripts can have just one main currency, this is why the admin chose this way which is cheaper than a custom made script... But if you scroll down to "milestones" and if you see those empty trees, you will feel that the designer (or admin?) isnt on the top of the business.
Another project offering deposit bonus for monitoring... weeklyearn.com
Sure, I accepted this Wink
spyderfinance.com was declined. When I registered, I started to get frequent newsletters from admin and not just in English. I also found lot of typos in text/faq. The admin wanted to get insured listing, but I offered just Normal listing, but then rejected completely. At the moment I applied spam filter for Spyderfinance...

For 10daysprofit.co.uk I did not reply at all. Here is their message: "we don't give any bonuses, most of the monitors who work with us invested by thier own money our admin chose your monitor to give him a bonus of $25 to start working with us please if you accept the offer you must send me the code of your monitor after adding us.
This offer is not under negotiate please accept it or refuse."

cryptohourpay.bid is almost the same, but stranger... See the attachment

bet-coin.net bought Incubator listing, but when I saw that the admin trying to claim 1300+ days of lifetime and accept any amount of deposit with 3% refcom, it was clear that it is fake sleeper, so his listing wasn't activated. Of course there were more such fake sleepers, but this one is the trickiest...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

horsetradebit.com was declined. Principal back on expiration, lie. No admin can give back the principal after a month if the net profit is min. 150%. So the date of scam is known. Shame for those monitors who accepted this cheap attempt. 
estatein.io wanted to buy a listing with insurance, but nowadays I do not allow such position for a hyip with principal-back plans. I guess you agree when it will scam most probably Wink  I allowed just Normal listing, then the admin agreed. Nothing happened till now, so Estatein has been disqualified because I do not like if an admin breaks promises.

coinfinance.me - tried to buy good listing here, but when I checked the hired monitors and saw 2k investment at hyipexplorer (+ mno), I said no. I hate such super luxury investments. Monitors do the same job for less money, and if investors must cover the ROI for super expensive listings, it is not fair at all.
Let's follow these two... I was in doubt to deposit or not because both look interesting, but now no need... to doubt. Btw, coin bought most expensive listing in EN... strange...
Sometimes the conversation can end as fast as started Wink  

- hello Wink
i am arbingbet.com

- hello, i am isa Smile

- lol

Btw oxbit.biz contacted me today and wanted to buy insured listing and banners as well. Yeah, guess what they bought, nothing Wink
I asked him more questions since just normal listing is available in most cases without questions. I think the admin have no strategy at all, and will pay as long as there are new investors. He asked me back "markets?", "promoters?". Then he told that he feels that I do not like his project... Unbelievable how different we are...
If you didn't see the cheapest offer ever, here are you:

Hello admin.

This is cashdeposit.biz. Aways choose you! Cooperation steps:
Step 1.We add 100$, 0.1$ per day and you add 728 banner to the best listing place.
https://cashdeposit.biz/images/cashdeposit728.gif
Step 2. Update paying status and Delete bad votes, post on forums.
Please follow the steps and let's start cooperate ASAP. If can't accept, don't reply.

What do they hope for while typing support request at ISA? It's a shame that such persons still exist and do bad name for the industry... 
future-earn.com was declined because the admin does not really know what he is doing. He contacted me that he would like to buy normal listing. I said ok. Then he asked about fast upgrade, I said upgrading must be discussed actually, not in advance. Then he wanted to buy premium listing. I said no because he didnt answered well to my questions, so I offered again normal listing. He said ok. But then he told that his partner said normal is not enough. So, I said them, maybe next time. 
Btw do you think that namecheap as hosting provider is good for hyips? I am not sure...