Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
Message from usdinstant.biz: "We only want a listing on your site, we can give you $0.2 daily, ok?"
I do not reply for such mails, but what a shame that some admins offer 20 cents to steal hundreds, or more... 

By the way the project in my previous message is scam already Wink
tokenlogic.co has been rejected. I think the communication is one of most important things and if the admin writes just few words while I am writing paragraphs then I do not feel his qualities. Hope you understand me.
This admin asked for R5 listing with this question: "whats the options?"

My answer: "Hello,
the project seems to be good, but you hired the most expensive monitors already, so buying R5 listing here is absolutely not necessary. Keep in mind that investors have to cover the ROI for expensive monitors. Also, R5 listing requires 2k$ insurance for 20 days at least or more/longer if you have better offer. Another part of insurance story - I increase the given insurance by 60% from my reserve, so the reason must be serious. I also would like to hear your strategy in this case.
My opinion:
I do not like that you have representative program, bounties in the beginning - how will you ensure further growth if everything is available since the start?
It is cool to see that you offer jobs, but it is not serious offer comparing to main page, which is just trendy but doesnt reach the level when you can offer jobs.
One more thing, I do not have good experience when MNO, DN and my monitor were hired, so I can recommend just Normal listing, where are no questions asked. It requires just 200$ investment and 200$ listing fee. If you agree, follow this link:xxx"

He: "How much refs you have for WLS, Ocean3?"

Me: "I checked both sites, no summary like in Goldcoders script, but pages only.
But if you were able to reply just one question; 2 questions in total, then I say that I do not need your project here. Good luck."

So, what do you say? Do you like such admins or am I wrong? 
And what a pity, the actress in their video is rare beauty Smile
rescueminers.com was declined several days ago, when the admin tried to buy premium listing with insurance.
We can see this after registration: https://www.screencast.com/t/Vizqrj6oIh
Representatives and referral contest in the beginning. It seems the admin does not like to have continuously growing inflow, just high initial wave.
The site was created fast, I do not feel that the admin is prepared nor interested in running this project for several months.
I offered just normal listing, but he hasn't answered me, so now he can't get any listing here.

weenzee.com was declined as well. I do not understand why does the admin (or any coadmin from them) need me since they bought several listings on many hyip monitors. Weenzee looks really promising, but giving principals back on expiry is dangerous game, mainly now - when the 60-days investment plans will expire soon.
Good listings require insurance here, but additionally I also cover my referrals from Reserve fund, so I must think twice which deal can be fruitful, and without insurance event. Unfortunately weenzee is dangerous even if it is popular. 

By the way I offered banner advertisement instead listing, but I did not get answer, so if they can't get good listing, then they do not need visibility. Interesting thinking, mainly because they were who came to me.
zionsoil.org - The admin wanted to buy premium listing, but since I risk our money from insurance reserve, I always ask these admins. This admin was able to say just this: "our strategy is we develop a business and work long term". Of course this is not enough to approve listing request for insured position, hope you agree. Then he did not force the communication, so it seems he wanted to get Premium or nothing ;Wink
By the way 107492$ is visible on the main page as sum of all deposits during the first 10 days. This is maximally fake data. This is sad, because I like the template...  

bittera.ltd - wanted to buy Premium listing, but unfortunately the admin gave insurance for a full rcb monitor which is totally wrong combination, so I did not accept his request. Then the admin did not force the communication. So, this was another admin who wanted to buy Premium or nothing, interesting. BTW no rcb monitor deserves 600$ investment from investors pockets (same for me), hope you agree. 
forest4.biz - wanted to buy R5 listing, but the admin gave insurance for an rcb monitor, so I said him that he cant get R5 listing. Then he asked for Premium listing, so I also asked some questions since I risk our money from insurance reserve, but I did not get correct answers (and one was ignored), so we weren't able to deal. As a result forest4.biz is not listed on ISA.
By the way I do not understand those admins who prefer to give insurance for rcb monitors and do not place emphases on power of questions/answers - conversation. 
One more thing - I heard a rumor that it is the admin of ProfitableMorrows, but it can be false since anybody can say anything here to get higher inflow, right?
bittera.ltd - is not new, and the admin contacted me with listing request again. Unfortunately he gave insurance for an rcb monitor, so I had to say that he can't get R5 nor Premium listing here (he wanted to get R5 without insurance this time). Then he offered insurance for 15 days, but I said no...

megapawnshop.com - was declined as well. It is also not brand new project and the admin installed SSL just today - later, when we talked - wow. This admin comes from "better class", but since he deceived me last time, I was forced to say NO because he failed as human. I guess here we can reach profit, but the money is not everything, hope you agree.
Agree your opinion about all 3 projects (pawn, bittera and forest4). 

I dislike the rumors for forest4 since start and skip this program. 

bittera is to old for an insured listing here. He starts with one 3,5%-plan and add the profitable 5,5% plan (min invest BTC 0.025) and the 7,5% plan (min invest 0.075 ). now. Both plans have a min invest which is attractive for users. And the admin forget that all, what will be invest in later the users will get back. Similiar he starts the promo from today. I dislike such development.

pawnshop is a ...hm... a stabdard program with FAQ 96 working hours withdraw time. Thats are 12 working days...hurra. I have follow the development from day 0. The program was flooded with money in the first days. So I skiop it.
Here the program BTC wallet: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1...B1wS8JEebs for checkings.
Actually program reserve after 11 days runtime: 10% of the summary invests. summary inflow over 25 BTC, reserve now only 2.5 BTC). A second fact to decline a insured listing here in ISA.

Regards TheWall
(03-21-2019, 11:07 PM)TheWall Wrote: Agree your opinion about all 3 projects (pawn, bittera and forest4). 

Thanks for your opinion, at least somebody.
As I see your criteria/choice are based mainly on facts and mine depends mainly on conversations with admins and just secondarily on facts.
But you are doing well, this market is not about speaking about pink clouds, but about numbers. Anybody can say what you wish to hear, so anybody can be deceived easily - including me. But thanks god that we have 6th sense and can say NO even if the offer is golden.
My 6th sense is developed very good...learning by doing in now 14 years full of praised (and scammed also) programs. Wink -

Actually I work on my 7th sense (to see in the fiture) Big Grin
The Bittera admin was so "angry" about your listing denial that he is SCAM two days later.

So our feeling was right and ISA should only be a bring-money-machine.

TheWall